Sidney Crosby

You were at a party to celebrate the Penguins win over the Capitals in Overtime. You wouldn't think the Pittsburgh Penguins would show up at the party.

--5 minutes later---

You just hear everybody clapping and cheering. You turned around and there they were. The Pittsburgh Penguins. You see them sit down at one big table. You saw your dream man Sidney Crosby. You walk up to get some ice cream. You bump in to Sidney!!!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" You say.

"Sorry. It was my fault." As Sidney looks into your eyes.

"No. It was totally my fault!" You say.

"So, what's your name?" He asks you.

"My name is... (Random name)"

"(Y/N). That's a lovely name!" Sid says with a smile.

"Thank you!" You say to Sid.

--3 hours later---

It's about 12:00 AM. You are ready to go home and sleep to get ready for the Pens practice at UPMC Lemeiux Sports Complex tomorrow morning. You notice a text from Sidney Crosby. You say to yourself "How did he get my number?" You text him back asking that. He replies "Your friend gave it to me." Then he asks you "(Y/N), want to go on a date tomorrow?" You reply "I would love to!!" Then you start freaking out cause Sidney Crosby is asking you to go on a date with him. You would think "Why would Sidney just pick a regular girl like me?" 

*Sorry if it's not the best. I just came up with something random*