All About Little Mix

==LITTLE MIX==

LITTLE MIX is a British Girl Group came from The X Factor. They auditioned manually and grouped by Simon Cowell, their first Group Name was Rythmix but after they heard it, they changed their name into Little Mix.

Sometimes, you find your best friends in the most unexpected places. Almost three years ago, Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall were four complete strangers who grouped together on The X Factor.

Instead of bickering and falling apart many group acts tend to, Little Mix just clicked.

They shined in the show each week, even getting tips from the judges' negative comments.

A few months later, the strangers-turned-sisters become champions against all odds (the very first group to win on the British reality TV show) X Factor judge Kelly Rowland says, "Their friendship radiates everywhere they go and everyone wants a piece of that. Their bond reminds me so much of the way it was when I was in Destiny's Child."

With tons of hit singles and awards under their belt, Little Mix is one of a successful girl group all around the world.

These talented gals seem to have gathered quite a following, considering they're relatively new in music scene.

They have their first album title DNA and their second album is SALUTE and their third album is GET WEIRD.

They are touring on 2016 all around the world.