-SkyLox : I Really Do Love You : One Shot -

-Ty's POV-

I rung my hands in nervousness, fiddling with the small box. "How do I do this..." I muttered, staring down at the little black thing for answers.

My eyes dared to flash up at the clock. It was four. Only two hours till I met up with Sky for our third anniversary , and I was sitting here, a nervous wreck.

"Come on, Ty! You can do it!" I encouraged myself as I got up, shoving the box deep into my pocket so it wouldn't fall out. That wouldn't be good.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing the picnic basket. My hands were stil sweating with fright, but I didn't let it faze me.

Thankfully, Adam was out, getting food that we needed for the house. We didn't really need anything, I just needed him out of the house.

I grinned to myself and chuckled. Good thing Sky was absentminded enough to not realize I went grocery shopping yesterday.

I grabbed a sticky note from the island and began to scribble away on it.

-Note-

Dear Adam,

I went to the public park to set up something. Meet me there for a little surprise. Bring the stuff. Yes, i know how wrong that sounds.

Happy anniversary!

Love,

Ty

-End Of Note-

I smiled and capped the pen, throwing it carelessly on the counter. I grabbed the picnic basket, my keys, and my jacket and walked outside to my van. I could feel the box flopping around in my pocket. Now or never....

-Sky's POV-

God dammit, Ty! Why did you send me shopping on our anniversary?! Did you...forget?

No, I told myself. He could NEVER forget. That's stupid. He's probably just stalling.

I looked down at the list in my hands, then down at the stocked cart in front of me. I traced my index finger down the list, then stopped at the last three items. At first, I didn't get it, then I laughed. He didn't forget. He's just juking me out. Here's what the list said....

1. Cheese (Your Favorite)

2. Bread

3. Cupcakes

4. Napkins & A Table Cloth

5. Cake (preferably Anniversary Cakes)

6. Flowers for my love

7. Heart-shaped candies

I laughed to myself. I couldn't believe I didn't expect that from Ty. MY Ty.

I looked down at the cart and sighed. Suddenly, I didn't mind shopping too much!

- Time Skip -

I thrust open the door, then slammed it closed just as hard. I smiled and put the stuff on the island.

"Babe, I'm home!!!" I called in a sing-song voice. No answer. I frowned. Where was Ty.

"Ty?!" I called louder, my voice becoming serious. Still no answer. That's when I began to panic. That is, until I noticed the note hanging on the corner of the island.