Chapter 1

*In the Warriors world*

Fernfall woke up, gasping, and backed away from the Moonstone. It was half-moon and the clans medicine cats were all gathered inside Mother Mouth. Looking around, Fernfall could tell she was the first one awake.

She waited patiently, as, one by one, the other medicine cats and their apprentices woke up gasping and backed away to join her. When the last one awoke, she whispered out "did you see him too?"

They all nodded. None of the cats, in all the moons of visiting, had ever had a dream like that before. A lone, unnamed warrior had spoken to each cat separately.

The prophecy he had spoken was full of power. With a voice that shook the very earth, the tom had said "Each clan shall receive a visit by a group of four. They will be warriors unrivalled and their goal will be to help. But all share a secret! Give aid, though beware and be cautious!"

"I have to tell Adderstar." Fernfall whispered. Wetmud and the others dipped there heads in agreement. "And I, Mottlestar." The brown male replied.

The six spooked cats turned and left the cave to run out into the moonlight. Stagstep and his apprentice left almost immediately towards the Windclan camp. After the Thunderpath, Darkfire and Cedarpaw separated as well. Only after they reached Fourtrees did Wetmud change course from Fernfall to head to Riverclan.

As for Fernfall, she raced towards the Thunderclan camp. Adderstar had to be informed of the new prophecy, especially if it referred to the safety of the clan. She had no idea what it meant, but Fernfall could tell trouble was ahead.

Hey everyone! So, this is one of my many unpublished stories I was talking about. I might continue it, I might not. I don't really know. If I don't, I'll put it up for adoption and let people know.
This story has about eight chapters that I'll type up. As well, I have a bunch of Naruto fan art that I drew myself that I'll be posting. Well, they are really more like redrawn frames and pictures from the manga. None of it is really good.
Um, that's really all for now. Hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. I don't own Naruto or Warriors. Just a basic plot idea. Well, by people.

 Well, by people