Skully's adventure to Cornwall.

Bang as the clock struck one I awoke with a thud as I fell on to the floor.I was just getting used to the new work schedule.As I got up of the floor I realised I was late so i ran out the door still in my PJ's "Shoot!" I said running back indoors to get changed.

When I finally got to work my boss was there waiting for me at the door. His face was bright red steam coming out his ears so I ran in the opposite direction scared of what he what he would do to me later that day I was fired so I went home and started up my computer and booked a plan ticket to England specifically because of the lack of poisonous animals.

"We have finally arrived in England." The mumbled voice said. I could not believe I had only just found a place to stay and a job that came along with it. I was going to work on a farm in Cornwall with two other American called Tanya and Sheba two very weird name but I could not talk I was called Skully but anyway I got off the plane and started my journey to Cornwall.

As I got closer and closer I could smell the country air and the rancid smell of cow poo nothing much was going to change for the next few years but that's life for me but I was so hopefully that it would get better soon.

I found my way to the farm. I was greeted by a nice family. "Hello and welcome to our farm. I am Shale this is my husband fill our daughters Megan and Kristie and last but not least our son Jack."she said. My mouth dropped as soon as I saw Jack big strong mussels his face looked like it was carved by angles. He flashed a smile then I now I was in love. "Jack show Skully to her room" "Ok mum."he yelled as we started walking. "Hi sorry if this sounds weird but you are so cute"I said looking like a fool. "It's Ok I think you are hot."he replied in his Cornish accent.

We were in the cabin it was like a mention. I fell I could hardly breathe he court my I stared in to his twinkling baby blue eyes. I smile he whispered I love you in to my ear my heart was melting.

When I awoke from my long night of sleep I got up and got ready for a long day of work I leaped down the stress eat my breakfast then mucked out stables Jack was watching me waist he was grooming the horses.