All about me.

My name is April Ariana Alsina yes my dad is August Anthony Alsina Jr and my moms Nicki Minaj I have a brother named Brandon Alsina he is so annoying but we have a great bond. I don't know why they had to name me April maybe cause my dad name is August 😒. I'm 18 August 31 which is 2 months away today only the 9th of
May .

I can't wait for my birthday to come cause I want to see if I'm getting my Lamborghini
dark purple like my mamas but hers is pink I really love her car. She lets me drive it sometimes but she ,daddy r Brandon gotta be there.

I'm very pretty but you must know that by now I'm mean look at my parents. I'm very short and I really don't know how I mean I'm 5-3. I have long black hair and it's curly and I wear weave too.

I'm light skinned and I'm not talking about brown I mean my moms color mixed with my dad's. (If that makes scene) I got my daddy's eyes and other stuff . I'm shaped just like my mom her ass and big hole boobs but everything not fully in yet but you can see my shape coming in. I have very deep dimples on both side of my cheeks and in my lower back.

I have three parts of my ears pierced on both side, at the very top i got one and 2 on the low parts and belly button. My shoe and dressing game is a A1 nigga and so is my grades in school, I was born in New Orleans but I moved out here in California when I was 3.

I have a best friend she Chris Brown's daughter Royalty Brown. I'm her God mama and she mines lol and she got to respect me but i don't always be telling her what to do and try to boss her around. We cool real close she can tell me anything and the same goes for me I can tell her anything.

I don't have a boy friend but I am crushing on this boy his name is Lucas Cole he's so sexy and he's the captain of the basketball team like damn. We are all in grade 11 our last year and we have some of the same classes. We were best of friends in Per-School but when we got to high school he pull away from me when he met this bitch named Kennedy Evens. I've always hated her, word on the street is she a lesbian. So Lucas better watch out but no matter what I'll always be there for him..

Well I got to go to school now see ya later.