-1- meeting.

a/n: bold is author note, bold and italics are their thoughts.

3rd person POV

Place: castle of nations, cafeteria.
Time: nighttime
Date: xx-xx-xx (sometime in autumn)

"Mr.Jack said that castle was having a meeting with all the attractions... This is the first, welp... I should probably go.." Climber thought aloud, standing up, he headed outside and to castle, many of the attractions were already there.

-after the meeting-

As Climber was heading back to the cafeteria, He noticed someone talking to some other people, but when he got closer it looked like they were bullying that person, he walked over to them, "hah, you wouldn't be no pirate if your this shy and kind! You gotta toughen up!" Said one of the guys standing in the crowd, "p-please leave me a-alone..." A male with grey eyes, dirty blonde hair put up in a ponytail, a brown jacket, and a scar across his face, said, "nah! We won't leave you alone until you toughen up!" Another male said, pushing the blonde man over, "hey!! He said leave him alone!" Climber yelled, the men looked over at climber, "oh yeah? What are you gonna do?" Asked one of the men, climber swung his pickaxe, hitting the man in the head, knocking him to the ground shattering his arm and half his face, "how is that for an answer?" Climber asked, glaring, "alright, alright, we'll leave him alone, for now." One of the males said, helping the man climber knocked down up, then running off with the others, the blonde man watched them run, then turned his head back towards climber, "t-thanks...." He said, sitting up all the way, climber helped karl stand up, "no problem!" Climber said cheerfully, changing from his once dangerous mood to a more kind and cheerful mood. "M-my name is karl, by the way" the man said, "I'm climber! Nice to meet you!" He put his hand out for karl to shake, which he did, "cool! Well, I-I'll see you around t-then?" He asked, "yeah," climber said, nodding, "anyways, I should probably go, or my boss might g-get mad at me... A-again..." Karl said, "b-bye," "bye!" Climber said, walking towards the cafeteria. Hm, nice guy, I like him.