How You Meet

Remember to vote
Josh

You meet him in Hannah and Beth's sleepover party.It was at the Washington residence and Josh being Josh he prank you and your friends.He put on a mask and ran in to the room when you where playing truth or dare making you scream in fear.His sisters made him apologize in the morning.Just like Hannah and Beth he became your best friend.

Chris

It was in Third Grade,you sat next to Josh in the back of the class room when the boy in front of Josh started started snapping Jeanie Simmonds training bra so the teacher made Chris move to the back of the class with you and Josh.You said hi to him and you had a lot things in common from then on you two where always together never leaving each other's side.

Mike

You first spoke to him at a party in high school.You walked in to the party with your friends,after a few minutes of parting like porn stars the fuck boy,who you've heard a lot of from his ex one of many ex's,came over started flirting with you "Come one sweet heart you know you think I'm a hottie" "In your dreams Mike" you said in a sassy tone "oh sassy I like it so would you join me in this dance my lady" he said in a terrible British accent you laugh he was an asshole but a funny one "fine but just one dance" "oh you definitely won't regret this beautiful".

Matt

One day his friends in the football team dare him to ask you out,he has been staring at you for days getting distracted in practice,he walked up to you blushing "uh hello (Your Name)" you looked up him "oh hey there um" "Matt my names Matt" "Well nice to meet you Matt but I gotta get back to class" you waved and started walking away until you felt him grab your wrist "wait wait! I was wondering if you would like to go to get ice cream with me and hang out ?" You smiled at him "sure".