monster - park jimin

monster ; park jimin (one-shot)

by: httpsie

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Please, Jimin.. Stop," she said as the girl continued to sob.

"Ssh.. Stop crying, my love. It'll be over soon." He kissed her forehead but she pushed him away.

"You're obsessed! Snap out of it, Jimin!" She yelled while still crying. He smirked at her, making her scared than ever.

"I'm not obsessed. I love you." He was close to her and he whispered those words in her ear. She was crying heavily, she was a mess.

"I told you, stop crying, Lee Hye Jin." He whispered some more. She pushed him, but she was too weak from crying. "Just let me go, Jimin.."

"Do you remember the first time we met?" He asked, sniffing her hair.

That memory was so clear to her. It started from a BTS fan meet. She met Jimin. He liked her shy attitude. After a few months, he confessed to her. He said he loved her. He said he'll protect her.

But he couldn't protect her from himself.

He kissed her forehead and whispered more sweet words. She kept on crying heavily, her tears were soaked on his shirt.

"Do you remember, Kim Hyeon?"

Kim Hyeon was one of her dear suitors. He called her, hung out with her, and talked to her mostly everyday. But one particular night, Jimin spied on them when the two were on a date. Hyeon pecked her on the lips. Jimin snapped, but he continued spying. After Hyeon left her house, Jimin attacked him continously with no mercy.

He became an animal — who lusts for Hye Jin's love.

She blamed herself for the death of an innocent man.

"That'll teach him to never touch my girl,'' he growled as he marked Hye Jin's neck. She moaned, cussing slightly for her action. She pushed him with all her might, but it was not enough.

He chuckled, "There's no way you can make me leave you, Hye Jin. I love you, you love me. We're meant to be, Hye Jin! Aren't you happy for us?"

"If you really love me, let me go.. Please, Jimin." She begged. He shook his head, and pushed her to his bed.

She eventually gave up.

There was no way she'll win. She was a weakling, he was stronger than her. What was she thinking?

She did nothing than to cry for her sake. She was a mess.

What can she do?

"If I tell you that you're mine, you are mine. No one else's. Just me. You got that?"

She had no choice but to nod her head.

"Good girl," he purred on her ears.

"I love you Jimin, I really do. But, please.. I'm not that obsessed like you."

"I'm not obsessed, okay?! I am only proving my love for you! Get that right through your thick skull!"

She can only cry harder.

She remembered the way he smiles, and the way he laughs. But is this the Jimin she once knew?

Will she ever escape from Park Jimin's obsession?