Homestuck [sadstuck] dirkxjake

[So i decided, as i wait for you guys to comment on "Truth or Dare" about what i should do; that i should make this Dirk and Jake sadstuck! Hope you guys enjoy!! *kiss kiss*]

Dirk's P.O.V

It was our 3 year anniversary. I went to go get Jakes gifted at the gun store. Leaving Jake asleep in my room.

I made sure to lock the door. Then walked out.

An hour later i got to the gun store and bought him the gun he wanted since forever!

They put it in a box and handed it to me, and went on my marry way.

I lefted at 5 o'clock, got there at 6, got out of there at 6:52 and have, an hour drive a head, plus traffic.. Im gonna get home at 10.

I face palmed. Noticing how late I'm gonna be home. Jake is probably worrying right now.

"Shit!" i mumbled in frustration.

I know this route to pass the traffic but its gonna take forever!

I decide to take it adding an other hour. Its 7:00 right now. imma get there at 9:00 one less hour.

"Yes!" i mumbled.

And drove my way home to Jake.

Jake's P.O.V

I was asleep in Dirk's room, but no Dirk.

I worried for a while. But, then i remembered. Our anniversary is coming up, he probably went to go get my gift.

So i calmed down and laid down on his bed. It smelled like him so i smiled.

I heard the backdoor open and i thought oh it must be him now. So i got up and ran downstairs.

When i got downstairs, i realized it was him. It was someone else. Someone i've never seen. he had a knife, and walked towards me. i ran upstairs and grabbed the phone, and called dirk.

"Sup." said Dirk on the other line.

"Dirk!! there's someone in the house! He has a knife!!" i said in a panic.

"Oh my god! go to my room and lock the door!"

"I di..... oh my god i didn't lock the door! he is standing right there! dirk I'm going to die! just remember that i love yo....."

"Jake!!! Jakkke!!!!!"

Dirk's P.O.V

I heard yelling in the background, and threw my phone and pressed the gas going faster. when jake called i was 30 mins away!

Screw time!! i went faster and got there in 10 mins.

I run upstairs, there that no one up there. i ran to my room, and saw the most horrible thing ever.

My boyfriend was on the floor. stabbed and cut up. His blood everywhere. I walked to him and dropped to the floor. Then I started to cry, and cry, and cry.

"Jake!! Come back!!!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. I started to lose my voice. I kissed Jakes cold lips.

I have his blood all over me.

I got up and stumbled to the bathroom.

I pulled myself up with the stink and hung on to it. looking at myself in the mirror.

I had Jake's blood on me and my face.

I cried. and looked at the scars that are on my wrist. I did this when my little brother Dave died. i stared then looked at for a long time. I thought about opening them again. but jake wouldn't like it. he tried to help me stop. so i grabbed a bottle of morphine and and cup of sink water and walked to the room where jake was.

I grabbed jakes phone and called in ambulance. i kissed Jake one last time.

Then i opened the bottle of morphine. Put a whole bunch in my mouth and drank the water.

I quickly held Jakes hand, it was cold. but i didn't care cause i to began to get cold.

With my last words i choked out. "I... love you.... too.. english."

Then i died.....