Molly

iMagine

“Babe, I’m home!” You say. Harry didn’t respond so you got a little worried.

“Haz?” you said, looking around the living room. He was nowhere to be seen.

“Yes, love. Kitchen.” You heard a soft voice. “Oh thank god Harry I thought you were kidnapped or something.” You said, relieved.

You went into the kitchen to find Harry sitting on the ground with something in his hands. He looked up to me with red puffy eyes like he’s been crying all day.

“What’s happe-” you said, kneeling down. You put your hands to your face as you see Molly in his hands. She was just lying there, without any emotion at all.

Molly was our cat if you didn’t know.

“Is she…” you said as tears starts rolling down your cheeks. He nodded and waterfalls came running down your face. You hug Harry as he starts to giggle. You become irritated at the fact that he’s laughing when Molly’s gone.

“What is so funny might I ask?” you said in an annoyed voice. His giggle turns into a laugh as he says, “April Fools love.” You stand up as your eyeliner drips with your tears.

You’re furious but you want to laugh at the same time. “Harold Edward Styles! That is not funny! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” you said facing away from him while you wipe your tears and cross your arms.

He comes from behind you, letting Molly free as she walks away. He hugs you from behind and sings, “You’re so pretty, when you cry, when you cry.” “Shut up Styles. And just when I bring Tacobell home.” You say, giggling a bit. “So, does that mean I’m not getting any tacos? I know you love me. I know you wanna smile love.” He says, poking your face.

You slap his hand away and you turn around to face him. “Nope.” You say, laughing. “It’s fine, because I have you. I love you Y/N.” he says, smiling. “I love you too Harry” you say as you kiss in the moonlight that is seeping in through the glass of your window.

Feedback??