What Are These Fandoms?

Well, what are these fandoms exactly? Let's find out tonight on, Name That Fandom And what it is about! Ok no, I am not turning this into a game show.
Slenderverse: The oh so beautiful slenderverse fandom! Ok, what does slenderverse mean? Well, it is basically different series of slenderman videos on YouTube! May not sound like much but it is! It is really fun to watch and get addicted to. Especially when they don't update in a while!!! *Angrily glares at the creators of Tribetwelve and EverymanHybrid* Anyways, you can make an oc in this fandom if you would like, which I will go over in another chapter! So, that is the gist of the fandom. On to the next one!
Creepypasta: Creepypasta is a group of stories or characters that are meant to terrify the readers. Although that won't always be the case. Sometimes they are enjoyable horror stories to read. There are canon characters of this fandom ( and the slenderverse fandom too ). Ocs are made for this fandom too.
Now I will say something as a member of both fandoms. Slenderman, Masky, and Hoodie are NOT creepypasta characters! !!! They ARE however, slenderverse characters. People usually get this mixed up but I will explain why in another chapter ( that will be about the slenderverse series to get new people started). I hope you enjoy this and comment if you have questions are think I should add something. Thank you for reading.