You Were Never Trivial

I don't own Malec, Cassandra Clare does!

This is set after City of Lost Souls, this is also just a preview, so it will be short, to see if people like it!

Enjoy!!!

Magnus P.O.V

I've got to call him. No I can't, that would seem desperate.

Magnus sat there staring at his mobile on the coffee table. Chairman Meow was sprawled on the couch next to him, snoozing. Temptation creeped in and he picked up the phone, just as it began to ring.

"Hello."

"Hi." Magnus's heart lept.

"Alec?"

"Look, i'm sorry, I was never going to go through with it."

As much as Magnus wanted to cave in and ask him to come over he had to be cold to Alec.

"That still doesn't make it right, you still shouldn't have done it, you could never trust Camille."

"I know that now, I've learned my lesson, I just never wanted to be another stepping stone in your love life, I didn't want to be trivial."

"Alec you never were trivial, you should've known that, I will never get over you."

"Then can I come over to talk?" He sounded as though he was choking up.

"I suppose so, I have missed you."

The other line goes dead. One thought stays with Magnus...

Have I done the right thing?

So what do you think? Vote and comment what you think.

I might even do some questions and dedication's if you want.

Jazzyman4 xx