The new beggining(Chapter 1)

Frisk's POV

*sigh*What a nice day!*looks outside the window as Frisk's stomach made noises* Oh I guess I'm gonna go down now...*goes down as you see a crowd of monsters sitting down in the dinning room*     "GOOD MORNING HUMAN!" Papyrus shouts with a smile "Oh hello my child,how is your sleep?Well let's talk about that later and eat." Mom says with a bright smile..."Oh hey kiddo want some ketchup"Sans asked with his usual voice "No thanks Sans, but thank you for offering!"I answered back..

No one's POV

"Ness!Sarah!Chara!Asriel! breakfast is on the table come down here now children!"Toriel shouts while she is looking at the staircase and waiting for someone to come down..Two teen ager girls who are named Ness and Sarah floated down using their magics,they sat down but the two kids are still aren't going down "Hey Frisk could you please check on both Chara and Asriel?Those two are always excited for breakfast but they still aren't going down"Papyrus asked with manners..."Sure!" Frisk happily replied and quickly goes upstairs..

Chara's POV

"Chara what time is it?"Asriel asks,"Look at the freaking clock you furry" I reply with a yawn.As someone barges into the door and shouts"CHARA,ASRIEL BREAKFAST IS READY~!"Frisk shouts,as me and Asriel slowly stands up.."Ughh Frisk next time lear how to knock on the door my dream was so beatiful!"I said with an upset look "What's the dream about Chara?"Asriel asks "Everywhere was chocolates!" I replied as Frisk and Asriel laughs off their butt...

No one's POV(again)

Fun stuff happened as Asgore,Undyne,Alphys,and Mettaton came back from the mall...Frisk had a new boardgame and all of the monsters gathered in the living room to play with Frisk,one question is someone is missing (A new CHARA-cter and she's a human)

Tips and advice for resets.. -Miyu

Credits : To myself , the owner of the picture , my wonderful friends in MINECRAFT PE! and they are Ness_WD_Dreemurr(Not from earthbound) , Sarah_WD_Dreemurr , S0ulS1lv3r , Sans_Gaster_0 , and some more other wonderful friends!

See you in the next chapter party people!💜