Prologu (shya)

"Friends forever?"
"Friends forever."

"Pfft lies on lies." The blue haired make scoffed as he looked at the photo that was positioned inside the frame. Him and his childhood friend stood there, hand in hand smiling. The blue and white hair of the boys reflected their personalities. Kaitos blue hair was gentle and silky, like him. Some people would say pushover, yet he simply was a gentle giant.
The white spiky hair of the other boy, was accurate to him. His sassy self complimented by his sarcasm was threatening at first, yet he always found a way to treat the ones he cared for highly.

The two spent there entire childhood together. What one did, the other would do.
They were inseparable.
But one day his friend just disappeared. The only word he had about it was from his mother who claimed he moved out of Tokyo further north.

Kaito had been heartbroken. How could his best friend, whom he had cared so deeply for just leave? Without any word.

He left three years ago, and gave Kaito three years to blame countless reasons for his unheard of departure.

But, now, Kaito didn't blame himself. He didn't blame his mother or even the world.
He blamed Kaneki.

It was his own fault he left. He could of said something to him before he left. Kaneki had thrown away eighteen years of friendship.

Kaito picked the frame up and stared at it for a moment. Memories of the times they would play together coursing through his brain. Begging him for access to his heart, but he denied. He refused to let those things back in. It pained him too much.

With a heavy sigh, Kaito released the picture from within his finger's grips. All the remaining hope of his friend returning dropped like the frame onto the dresser.

------

"Are you sure that you want to leave?" The blonde asked. Slightly disappointed that his HUMAN white haired friend was leaving.

The boy chuckled at his friends persistence.
"Yes I have to leave. You knew I was going to be here forever Hide. "

Hide sighed and nodded, leaving the room. Finishing the last of his packing, he stood. To his surprise, a picture fluttered out from the side. Confusion slithered across his face as he bent over to pick it up.

A little blue haired boy, and him as a child.
Blue hair...?

Who has he ever known to have blue hair-
Wait. Didn't his friend, he did!

"I remember you..." He whispered as the familiar scarf and bright eyes reetched it self into his mind. Carving through the locks and releasing the once happy memories he shared with the boy.
With a sigh, the boy placed the picture back into the suitcase and walked out the door.