Ch.1

"Sarah, where are you going?" I was laying across the couch bored out of my mind

"Sarah, where are you going?" I was laying across the couch bored out of my mind. When I saw my sister & Niece getting ready to leave, I was happy that I might finally have something to do.

"To Ty's. Did you want to come?" She asked.

"Hell yes." I jumped up, ran upstairs to get my shoes then hurried down & out to the car. She was already strapping Tyrah in her car seat.

My niece is getting so big, I can't believe it. She's 5 months now, but still, it came so fast.

It's been almost 1 year since all of that stuff went down with me & Destiny. I'm 14 now & in the 9th grade, so I don't have to see her. Thank God.

No, I still don't like her. I don't say anything to her as long as she doesn't say anything to me, but we're far from friends.

"Why are you going there?" I asked after getting into the car

"He wanted to see Tyrah." Why you not with your boyfriend?" She asked.

"We broke up." I couldn't believe that Jamil & I lasted as long as we did. I mean it was just 7 months, but still. I really liked him. At first I only dated him to make Miguel mad, but I eventually started to catch feelings.

"What happened?" Sarah asked.

"Just didn't work out, I guess." Every time I thought about it, I wanted to cry.

"Give it some time, he'll come back."

"I doubt it. He was mad that I wouldn't have sex with him."

"We'll I'm glad to hear that you're still a virgin. Keep it that way."

I didn't say anything to her about that. I'm glad that I was still a virgin too, but it seems like guys only want to stay with you if you're sleeping with them or you have a baby with him.

My sister & Tyreke are a great example. They broke up a few times since she's been pregnant & even after Tyrah was born, but since she has his daughter, he always ends up back with her.

We got to the house & I helped her with Tyrah things. She grabbed her out then rang their doorbell. Deondre was the one to open the door.

"Where's your brother?" She walked past him. He didn't answer her. He just looked at her then turned toward me.

I walked in & smiled.

"Hi." I spoke.

"What up?" He shut the door then walked toward the back.

Sarah had walked to Tyreke's room so I just sat on the couch. If I was going to be sitting here alone then I would've stayed at home.

The tv or anything wasn't on so I just texted a few people. After like 5 minutes, I was ready to go. I was bored & I couldn't even do anything here.