Let's Cheer to This (MLC) (boyxboy) (oneshot)

This is for Tinkiez challenge :3 Join if you'd like! All are welcomed c: Check her out if y'all are interested!

Warning: I do not have any experience with this, so bear with me.

                     I sighed and shrunk in my old plastic school chair. I tap my fingers on the fake wooden desk. Just a few more seconds.... Just please finish already! As if hearing my thoughts, the bell rang, dismissing us from our class. I cheered at ran towards the door. FUCK YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!

            I didn't stop running until I reached my apartment. Butterflies started to swarm in my stomach, and my gleefulness disappeared. I sighed and cursed my mood swings. I looked at myself through the mirrors' reflection. My vivid green eyes were open wide with bags under them, my brown lengthy hair was sticking up in random directions,

            Dissatisfied with my appearance, I bowed my head and continued in. I heard towards the elevator. I'm too lazy to go up the stairs. Ain't no body got time for that. I pushed the button and heard an immediate 'ding'.

              I stepped inside with no hurry and pushed the button that read "5". The elevator rose, causing the sinking feeling. I closed my eyes and eased my now shallow breathing. The doors opened and I slowly walked out.

                 Each step I took to our apartment I felt  nervous and uneasy. I looked up and realized at was at my door. I took the keys from my pocket and opened the door. I peered inside and it looked empty. I felt relieved yet sad. I thought he'd be here.... Ugh, shut up , Caleb. You'd leave too if some one did something horrible to you.

           "Are you looking for me?" Alan said, suddenly appearing in the doorway. I jumped in the air and yelled. Alan grinned and pulled me inside by the collar.

                 "I-I don't know what you're talking about!!" I said hiding the blush that spread across my features. Alan laughed flicked my nose.

             "Course you don't, baby." Alan whispered against my neck. His hot teasing breath sent shivers all over my body. I shut my eyes and forced the  bees in my stomach to stop. Alan, you fucking tease.

                " S-shut up. I-Im not your baby. Get your facts straight!" I said obviously flustered. Alan smiled against my skin and puffed out another hot breath. My stomach started to tingle.

              "Don't deny me, Caleb. " Alan said bringing his face to meet mine,  His sweet soft hazel eyes staring into my green ones. His gaze made me inwardly shiver with delight. He inched closer, making our noses touch. My breath hitched up and Alan could clearly tell. He smiled and leaned in more. Our lips touched and I felt a surge go through my body. My knees felt weak.

        I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Alan smiled against my lips and chuckled. Oh God, his laugh is pure ecstasy. He's pure ecstasy.

              He started to pull away, but I didn't let him. I know what he'd do if I did. I'm not going to be left hanging. Not anymore. I pulled him back and crashed my lips onto his. I tilted my head slightly to deepen the kiss. Alan reconnected our hot bodies and slowly started to bump his bottom with mine. I pried his mouth open with my tongue and started to explore it, earning a soft moan from him. The kiss became too heated, and we pulled away for some air. We leaned our foreheads together and smiled.

             "Alan......" I said sadly as he distanced himself from me. His cheeks were red from the kiss, just like mine. His hazel eyes showed a mixture of lust, sadness, embarrassment and hope.