Olympus Academy (PJO)

Annabeth P.O.V.

Annabeth got out of her dad's blue mustang. Her head had right turned to the giant school to her right. Olympus Academy was a hard school to get into, only the best of the best could make into it.

They excepted anyone brilliant with sports, smarts, acting, singing, artists, and dancing. She had gotten in with her wits, and not many students got in that way.

Her childhood friend, had made it in as well. With the same reason as her. She knew she would be sharing a dorm with a couple of girls. Before she knew it, she was in the school with all her luggage. Her dad already leaving due to his work at home.

Kids all over the U.S. had been coming. So naturally, she dragged her bags inside.

Kids were everywhere. Most were in the lobby talking to friends or dorm buddies. Annabeth dragged her bags to the front desk, admiring the amazing building. She waited for the lady at the front to notice her.

The lady finally saw her. "Sorry dear, I was occupied. Name?"

"Annabeth Chase."

"Here you are. Room 30. On the fifth floor."

"Thank you, ma'am."

She nodded and turned to help the next student.

Annabeth looked around hoping to see an elevator. She finally spotted one to her far left. She ran to catch it

right before it closed. She smiled to herself. Ding! The bell went, showing that she was on her floor.

Annabeth scanned the room numbers for hers. Room 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and finally room 30! She quickly slipped her card into the slot, opening the door. She opened the door to see seven girls in there.

The first one gave her impression of a punk/rock girl. She wore a black leather jacket, a death to Barbie t-shirt, acid washed black jeans, black combat boots, and a choker necklace. She had spiky black hair, a soft splash of freckles, and frightening electric blue eyes.

The second one was a hippie looking one. Her Native American skin tone gave her that look. She had the 'hippie' look, too. She donned a big sweatshirt with white jeans. Her hair was choppy, accompanied with a hippie head band. Her eyes were changing colors. Blue, then red, brown, purple, and then so on.

The third girl was red head. She had wavy flaming red hair to her shoulders, and emerald eyes, and a fresh sparkle of freckles. She had varsity jacket that was covered in paint splatters. That was the same with her whole outfit. Only one impression, Artist.

The next girl was really pretty. She had an olive tan, which went great with her dark brown hair and her milky brown eyes. She wore a floppy green cap, a fluffy sweater, yoga pants, and Ugg boots. She had a thin strip of metal, like a crown on top of her braided hair.

The next girl had a bronzy skin tone. She had light brown hair that was permanently frizzed and golden brown eyes. She wore a white blouse with gold buttons, a dark blue skirt, and black loafers. She had a cute style. She was an African American. A pretty one.