Chapter one

Marionette POV

I flopped onto my bed. Three years, the words on my wrist read. The thing was, I didn't know if I could wait three years.

The words were how long it was until I would meet my soulmate. Every night I would fantasise about who it could be, what they could look like, what their personality may be like. Hopefully a blonde. I have a thing for blondes.

That was the moment when the word 'years' changed to weeks. I gaped at my wrist. Shit. Three weeks away I was going to meet my soulmate. In three weeks was the day school started, so they would probably be new at my school.

I opened my magazine and stared at the picture of Adrien Agreste. He was the same age as me, and totally and utterly gorgeous. I wish he could be my soulmate, but obviously not. He's a model, and he always where's long sleeves, presumably to hide the markings on his wrist. I sighed. If only his said three weeks too.

Adrien POV

"We're going to Paris," my father told me.

"What?" To Paris! We live forty miles away from Paris. All my friends are here! My school is here!

"Listen, Adrien. We're moving to Paris. You have a modelling shoot there and I must go for work."

"B-but what about my school-work? My friends? My whole life is here!"

"I'm sorry Adrien, the decision is final." I turned and stormed up to my room. I lifted my arms up to throw my fists against the wall and... There it was, staring at me. Three weeks.

Okay, so we were going to Paris. Was that so bad? I mean, sure all my friends are here, but we can text. After all, my soulmate is most likely in Paris, after the dramatic change in the time from now to meeting her. Yeah, so I'm going to Paris.

A/N chapter one done! Ha that rhymed. Anyway, vote, comment what you think and share the story with your Miraculous fanperson friends! Sorry it's so short, it will get better.