Ch.1

Airalynn's p.o.v
"Evan! Please you know I love you! Please! Turn around! Listen to me!"

"Why should I Mariah?! So you can make me feel guilty for something you did! You let that Peter guy come between our friendship that we've had since kindergarten! I refuse to be hurt again!"

"No! I want you to turn around so I can tell you that I love you! More than a friend! Peter was nothing! I love you, Evan!"

"You finally opened your eyes. You finally realize I'm here." He hugs me and holds on until,

"CUT!" The director yells. I push Chris off of me and grab my water.

"I have to go bath in Lysol now. Gross." Chris says to me.

"I have to burn my clothes so oh well." I say and walked to my dressing room. My best friend Shana was there. Shana has been my best friend since second grade. She is trying to become a model, too. She would be amazing she's gorgeous unlike me. I'm a potato.

"Oh my God! That was perfect, Aira! Pretty soon you'll be a huge actor and never have to see Chris again." She said, smiling. I laughed at her.

"One could only dream, honey." I put my hand over my heart and looked up. "I'm going to change I'll be right back." I go into my closet and grab sweats and a baggy T-shirt I had in there. I changed and went back out to Shana.

"Hey listen, Brent is going out. He invited me. I want to go but I told you I would han-" Shana started but I put my hand up to stop her.

"Go." She squealed and grabbed her purse and hugged me. Then ran out the door.

I sighed. Brent was Chris' best friend. The first time I brought Shana onto the set two years ago, Chris happened to bring Brent. Shana fell in love at first sight. She ended up with his number and a free coffee. She won't admit their dating but I know they probably are secretely.

Their was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Ya know, you shouldn't just let people in. They could be a physco coming to kidnap you. Not that anyone would notice or care." Chris said.

"Keep telling yourself that, buddy. The day I go missing is the day FBI gets called and everyone forgets you."

He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Our managers wanted to speak to us." I got up and followed him. I have to say even though I hate him, he has a nice ass.

We got to our managers. They told us to come in and sit.

"Okay guys, because it is the last season of the series, we have decided a way to keep you both into the spotlight. You need a boyfriend and a girlfriend." Chris' manager, William said. Both me and Chris were confused.

"Buy if you both got with someone at the same time, that would look suspicious." My manager, Christina said.

"We have decided that you to will be dating." William said.

"WHAT?! NO!" I yelled.

"I REFUSE TO DATE HER!"

"Guys calm down. Four months after the series ends, Aira is going to be leaving for Florida to film a movie. Just pretend until then." Christina said.

"I can't even THINK about dating her for an hour. How am I going to fake date her for for what, almost seven months." Chris said.

"Christian I understand you two aren't the best of friends. But yes the series does end in 3 months then four months after that you "break up" and you never have to talk to each other again. I didn't want to have to use this but, if you don't go through with this, I will drop your contract." William said.