Meeting Him

If your reading my diary, me Katherine, you will probably figure out why I left home and If your sober and feel sorry. Well to bad mom, thanks for making my life a living hell. Today we are going to start with when I turned 14 years old and something weird happened to me, something you should of taught me about, but you see mom you didnt. You were suppose to warn me!!

September 9, 2017

*8 years ago*

Sitting in my pink room with my little teddy bear "buggs" latched on to me, I relax as I look out the window. Across the street I see little children running around and having fun with their parents.

Well, that was never the case for me, my father had just been the deployed. That meant that he would have to leave me with my mom. Not only that but he will miss four years of my life. I felt dizzy, Concern, and worried. Thoughts and word perpetually reiterate through my head, it scared me. My eyes start to weaken, my body gets cold and my stomach designs a knot. My father wasn't abusive, he cared for me. I proceed to stare out the window as he walks through the door. A rush of air brush against my skin, like I can feel my lungs closing In.

"Katherine, Katherine,Katherine" my mom calls. "Didn't I just tell you to pick up the habiliments and wash the dishes"

I looked at her crazily, "I haven't eaten anything in the last four days." I verbally expressed, as she reaches for a cigar.

I ran to the sink and scrub the dishes before my skin was in contact with the tip of the cigarette. That was my mother's way of penalization.

When I finished washing the dishes I sat in my room for the rest of the day writing and drawing. It was my two favorite things to do.

However, it was very weird I couldn't focus at all, this was mundane for me. I place my book on the floor and lay on my bed. I start thinking, What is the reason for the way she treats me. Why did my dad want to go to the army? This all made no sense to me. My father graduated college with a masters degree in engineering. Was his reason to get away from me? I tuck myself into bed and I shut my eyes. Tomorrow is an incipient day.

The next day.....

"ding ding ding". My alarm clock goes off, I visually examine the time it's 9:30, I was tardy for school. I had just noticed that I hit snooze twice. I jumped in the shower and quickly brushed my hair. I packed my bag and stuff all my work in it and head to the kitchen. I couldn't stay up in class on a empty stomach so, I drank orange juice then I left my house. I waited for the bus, in my coral dress and long flowing hair. The bus expeditiously pulls up on me and gives me a fright. As I board the bus I look slowly for the furthest seat in the back. When I see an empty seat in the back I sit down and took out my drawing book and do not bring any attention to myself what so ever. Once the bus drops me off in the front of the school. I quickly bust through the back door and grab my list out the bag, "okay first period is Ms. Taylor". Avoiding everyone in the hallway I walk quietly to class.

During first period class, which was Ela. I sat in front of my teacher, me facing her desk, near the window. I unraveled my books and took out last night's homework. Which was to write a poem about a life event. I wrote something that designated everything to me.

Hush, little darling

Please don't sigh

I wish I could be there

Through the lows and highs

I can see your arms

Bloodied and bruised

I know some people could be cruel

who did this, tell me, please

If you don't want to tell it's fine

I will be home soon, hang in their butterscotch

but always remember your okay, because daddy is here to stay

I gave in my homework and sat at my desk. I waited until class was over, I felt sick. As I wait my stomach starts to roll, It felt like I was getting stab. I verbally expressed in my head,"stupid me I should have eaten something this morning."

I asked my teacher if I can exuse myself. She says "of course". I ran and turn the corner, heading for the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I bust into a stall. I felt like I was going throw up. I pulled down my pants to use the toilet. As I pull down my pants it feels as if I peed myself, there was blood every where. I didn't know what to do, why was there blood coming from me? Im only 14, I dont want to die already. I took a tissue and wrap it around my underwear, running back to the class. When I sat down I felt the blood press against my skin, my heart was beating rapidly. The bell rang and when I got up there was blood everywhere. This dude behind me look at me and said "umm yours on your period!" I looked at him in weirdly. "What is a period? period period!! wait what??", I asked confuse. "Oh sorry I have to go, the bell rang." he responds. As I walk to my next class random question flow through my head like "Does he have a period, he knows a lot about it?" Every class went by smoothly. All I did was kept quiet, hold my head down and wait for the bell to ring until school was over.

After school, I went to the park. I felt the leak through my pants. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, But since that guy in class had to deal with it then, I guess it wasn't all that bad.

At the park I sat on the swings, lost in poetic conceptions. A lot happened to me today, I was tardy for school and got a period. Ugh life, As I swing I feel the blood wiping against the seat front to back, front to back. I examine around the park, not a lot of children were there. I look around gradually and I see a little boy coming over to me, his lips were busted, his skin was dirty and his glasses are crack. He sat in the swing seat and we swung together. I was surprised he didn't move because of the smell. I ask him if he got his period and he looked at me crazy. "Only girls get periods," I felt stupid. I ask him what's he liked to do he smiled and verbalized " I relish to drawing, I smiled. "me additionally". We were so alike that he became my first ever friend. We held hands until they were sore and sweaty. The sky was getting moredark and the boy was getting more closer to me like he never wanted to leave me,but trust me he wouldn't want to be in my position. When it hit pitch black I felt a tear drop touch my hand, I turned and I embraced him. I asked him what's wrong' but he couldnt answer. A woman came around the corner with a vigorous face.

I was scared, he was scared, he held me tight, he hesitated to go, but I let go his hand and told him is okay.

He ran off to his mother and whiped his tears.

Well, it was getting late and I needed to go home. I looked back at him and I left and said, "From now on I'm going to call you my

Silent Whisper."

Okay so now you see mother, bad child hood right, who would want to live that way, Well I hope you enjoy the fact that you touture me. However, if you want to find out where I am keep reading.

Okay sorry if this chapter was disturbing towards the end. However i hope you enjoy this story and stick around to see what happens to Katherine next. BTW, if there is anyway i can improve my story dont be afraid to tell me what to do. Thank you!!!1