When Cancer Became Aware

All in All we Love our bestfriends. Theyre your only comfort , Theyre your sister , Theyre your world. and nothing less. When cancer was just another word in your vocabulary. when it really didnt matter. Until. that day she sat you down- completely in shock. telling you these words slip out of her lips, "I have cancer" that feeling that makes your heart cringe.. fall into tiny pieces and your soul slip out slowly out of your mouth. your chest suddenly becomes empty. your breath becomes thin as ever. your pupils widen at the thought. apple throat, teary eyes.

Negatives go through your mind- Will she be okay? -Will she.....Pass?

This is your other half ; You lose her....thats like half a soul, half a lung, half a brain, half a heart. Everything just falls down.

"Ill be fine- Hopefully. As long as you stay with me, Aliana .. I'll be alright. Im going through Therapy. Dont worry, Dont be wounded, im okay. " Karah Says, Grabbing my hand and lifting my chin.

"Promise?" I whisper in a voice.

"I dont promise, i dont swear but - All we can do now is Hope. " Her voice cracked saying hope , making My head Jerk up.

Karah's chuckles at the thought og her voice cracking and My surprisement .

" Come on lets go Grab a Coffee." Karah says with a welcoming smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------

" I got it i will pay!" Karah nudging her.

"Now, Now..Dont be silly." I said shuffling in my purse.

"Looking for this?" Karah said laughing.

"Wait what?" I said in such a confused voice. The thought of her having my wallet ran my mind so much that i didnt notice her paying.

We sat down with our Frappe's looking out the sky . Silence has never been so painful. I dont want to see my BESTFRIEND in such pain...

"Aliana?" Karah Said in worried voice.

"UH, yeah? Im Fine,. Just looking out in the sky.....Autumn is so beautiful. Like you." I complimented with a cheesy smile.

"Very funny. You know i hate compliments!" KArah said throwing her cup in the garbage.

I throw my cup away as well, making sure every whip cream was vaccuumed out of the cup.

"I'll drop you off at home and then ill bring the car back to you tommorow when we chill, okay?" I asked

"Perfect. Ill text you to see maybe if we can ice skate tommorow?" she offered.

"Oh! sounds like a plan!" I said with a wonderful smile

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bye K! Love you lots! " i yelled from inside the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive home, still thinking about the thought.

"Dinner is in the microwave honey.." Mom says.

"You can give it to Dave today. Not feeling well." i say solomnley

"Well, Dave ate." mom said

Dave is our dog. our wonderful alaskan pup. The greatest companion ever. He reads when im sad, happy , or angry. BEST DOG.

" Are you okay?" Dad asked.

"Uh.. Yeah. i'll tell you at breakfest tommorow. Goodnight Momand Dad !" i said

As i go up stairs i look back only to find my Parents with a confused face.

With Dave in my heels i go to my room and go straight to my closet. I pick out my bunny pajama's and flop on my bed with Dave. I stare at my fan. And just think. How long has Karah has cancer? has she had it but was too nervous to break it out to me. i thought so much i just wanted to shut down. I fell asleep.

===========================================================

*MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD DA-*

MY eyes immedietly awaken to the ringtone- I Pick up.

a; Ello?

k; Hey! um.. well i can go skating so be ready at 12!

a; No problem..

k; Did i awaken the Beast?

a; Bye Karah...

k; More like KRaken Mrs. Grouchy Pajama Pants!

i giggle.]

a; Got to get ready Karah, bye!

I lay back down thinking maybe its early , i double check the time....11:23 ?!

How?

Well got toget up.I grab a knitted sweater with some tights and vans. and do my make up.

*********************************************************************

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENES TO KARAH AT THE RINK SO STAY TUNED!