One

A girl of 20 years was doing her daily reahsal in her dance class and the song was sun sathiya from ABCD2..!!!! She was going with the same step and a boy was continuesly seeing her from the glass door..!!! While doing the step the girl rotate and saw the boy standing there she stop and started coming towards him but the boy was totally lost in her he didn't knew when the girl approach her and as she came infront if her she shouts which broke the fairytale of the boy and he come back from his dream land..!!!
G: hey you..!! What are you doing here..???
B: you only call me na..!!! For reahsal remember..!!!
G: yeah I remember but i called you at 4 and now its 3:50 ..???
B: I thought....
G: you thought..!!! Ohh so you have brains which can think? So let me remind you that no need to use your brain and when i said 4 that means 4 neither 10 minutes early nor 10 min late..!!! Understand..???
Boy just nodded his head..!!!
G: good so now sit here i will be back i need to complete my reasals..!!! Saying this she left..!!
As she left boy shit on the chair and think
B: you are changed Nandini..!!! You changed yourself..!!! Why you are not that sweet lil bubble girl..!!! Which you were being 8 years ago..!!! He ruflee his hairs and said i will change you..!!! I will bring my Nandini back..!!! My decision of hiding my identity from you was right..!!! And thanks god the change my appearance..!!! I become silent and champu type ..!!!! He was thinking all this when Nandini come back and stood in front if him but he so lost in her thought that he doesn't knew about her presence so she again speak in a loud voice
N: yeh you again lost..???
B: no say..!!
N: what say ..?? Come we have to rehasal..!!! I don't have a full day to spend here ..!!! I have lots more more..!!!
B: yeah lets go..!!! The boy stoop up and start moving to the rehasal room when Nandini again call him
B: yeah..!!!
N: what's your name..???
the boy was numb how to tell him his name..!!!
N: name pucha bank account no nahi pucha..!!! She moked
B: yeah my name is monik.... Monik Malhotra..!!!
N: monik intreasted name..!!! But leave ok monik come lets start the reahsal..!!!
N: ok so first select the song and then we will according to that fix the step and listen i have to win at any cost..!!! I don't like losing and if i loss because of your any silly mistakes than you are gone from my hands..!!! So better be careful and understand that..!!! Waise tum dikhte to bhot bhole ho so be aware that i can easily kill you for your any silly mistake ..!!! She was totally show her bad face to him..!!!
Monik just nooded..!!!
N: ok so lets start..!!!

Evening same day:
Someone phone was ringing continuesly but the person was sleeping peacefully but her sleep got distribed and she took the phone without seeing the caller id she pick the phone and said
G: what your problem manik let me sleep na..!!! Am tired today..!!!
M: what tried why..??? Kyun aaj konse dumbles practice ki tumne..???
G: are tomorrow I told you na about my competition in which i was talking part..!!
M: hmm..!!!
G: so bus usi ki rehasal kar rahi thi..!!! Or pata h aaj uss khadus sir ne kya kiya..!!!
M: aab kya kar diya tumhare uss khadus sir ne..???
G: use mujhe ek chumpu sa partner chipka diya and i was hell anoyed with that sir and specialty with that boy what his name mo..leave it..!!! And you know na when am annoyed what i do..???
M: no I don't know..!!!
G: I saw him my worst side...!!!
M: Nandini..???
N: hmm..!!!
M: do you really think the boy was at fault..???
N: yes afcose it was he fault..!!! He can said no but no he agreed so now its his chance to face the real me..!!!
M: real you is to very sweet..!!!
N: and that only for my friends and you know i can die for them so..!!!
M: ok mar badh me lene but now tell me dinner kiya its 8 already..???
N: nahi class se return aate hi I slept abhi tumhare phone se uthi..!!!
M: ok fine dinner karke mujhe msg karna..!!!
N: hmm
M: i love you and i miss you..!!!
N: hmm
M: bye..!!!
N: bye..!!!

Manik cut the call and he get a punch on his stomach..!!!
M: oouch sale lagti h..!!!
Person: lagti h..!!! To yeh sab drama kyun..???
M: to get the real Nandini back..!!!
Person: vo to tu use direct milke bhi paa sakta h..!!
M: nahi cabir vo apne friends ke sath hi ache se behave karti h or baki sab ke liye nafrat h uske dil me and I know the reason behind it so i wanted her to leave that reason behind and continue his life and start trusting others..!!!
C: I know and sometimes i also feel bad for you..!!
M: for me why..???
C: yaar tu usko itna pyaar karta h daily usko bolta bhi h par vo kabhi tere iss baat ka answer nahi deti she only hmmed for this..!!! Don't you fell bad for this..???
M: yes I fell bad but you know na if she fell herself unlucky and i just want her to forget all this rubbish and accept my love..!!!
C: yaar kaise rehta h itna strong and kaise control karta h khudko uske samne...!!! I mean usee hug karne ka man nahi karta kya tera..???
M: karta h bhot but jo bhi mai kar raha hu usi ke liye to h..!!!
C: jaii ho manik baba ki..!!!
M: hmm chal jaa aab mujhe sone de kal subha subha bulaya h Nandini madam ne rehearsal ke liye pata nahi yeh ladki soti bhi h ya nahi..!!!
C: hmm enjoy your this phase and good night..!!!
M: good night..!!!
Here Nandini completed her dinner and texted manik..!! Manik saw the text and replied
M: good now go to sleep and take rest..!!! Don't stress yourself..!!! Good night..!!! Sleep well..!!! Sweet dreams..!!! Love you..!!!
N: good night..!!! Sweet dreams..!!!