Horse quotes

1. it's not a phase. It's my life. It's not a hobby. It's my passion. It's not for everyone. It's for us. Equestrians.

2. Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.

3. Sometimes the girl who's always been there for everyone else needs someone to be there for her.

4. Have you ever fallen from 10 feet up, going 35 mph, brushed yourself off, and got back in the saddle.

5. Because you don't just fall in love with the sport. You fall in love with the animal.

6. Equestrians need to have the concentration and ability to judge distance like a golfer, the strength and stamina of a hockey player, and the artistic look easy and elegant like a ballerina.

7. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong. And start focusing on what could go right.

8. You don't throw a whole life away just because it's banged up a little.

9. Horses are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.

10. The worst of them sense our fears and take advantage of us. The best of them sense our dreams and take us there...

11. If you've never fallen off a horse... Then you probably haven't riding long enough.

12. Some friends have to walk on four legs just so they can Carry around such big hearts.

13. My second home is on a horse.

14. We get up at 4 a.m. We are covered in dirt, sweat, and fly spray.we wear black in 100 degrees. We clean up in 15 minutes. And no, it's not punishment. It's horse show season!

15. They have pushed us aside, ignored our true talent. Said " it's not a sport, it's easy" well here's life through our eyes. We strive for perfection. Forty miles per hour is slow. Five feet in the air is nothing, and controlling 1200 pounds with only ,your hand and leg is simple. We are equestrians and we would like to see you try it.

16. Don't practice until you get it right.  Practice until you can't get it wrong.

17. Life is like a dressage test. If you're too busy thinking about your last move, the next one won't be any good either.

18. An equestrian is happiest when they see the barn and smell the horses. For they know they are home.

19. Give a girl the right boots, and she can conquer the world.

20. Show me your horse and I'll tell you who you are.

21. My only fear is loosing my mare. She's my baby, my best friend, my world. I really don't know what I would without her.

22. You may not know it, but i have waited my whole life for this moment with you.

23. Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

24. One day we may not remember all of those who have come into our lives. But I know that when that day comes, I won't forget you. You didn't just come into my life, you became a part of it.

25. Talking to your horse is sometimes all the therapy you need.

26. You see your horse as a best friend, a therapist, and a family member.