-Prologue-

So to start this off, let me just say this isn't just your typical teenage love story.

Its more than that. In fact, it's an awkward story. Notice how I left out the word love, and just put story instead of love story?

No? Okay.

Anyways let's get to the point. I'm just your typical average teenage girl- except with some legit rebel looking sense of style, and some awesome blonde hair (not the rich girl kind).

Any who, I have those typical blue eyes. Just kidding, they're brown, and they're very boring. So can you imagine it?

Can you imagine me, my appearance? Well if you can't then keep trying idiot.

So the point is there's this guy at a prison called Pax Valley High, I hope you were smart enough to notice that PVHS isn't an actual prison, it's the high school I'm being forced to attend this year.

And it turns out that my crush Leo Evans goes there too. I know right? What a coincidental cliché, I don't even want to start rambling on and on about how undeniably hot this guy is. But the point is he's been my crush since the fourth grade. And if I could just get one kiss from him I'd literally just die inside.

-Of happiness of course.

Until I decided to get a job as a babysitter. It wasn't much, but I thought I'd start saving up for college before I graduate. But little did I know that I was in for a wild ride of crushing, and more drama than I ever expected.

Cause turns out I'm babysitting Leo's little brat brother.

Oh boy.

***

Welp I hope you liked no- LOVED the prologue!

Sorry if it was very short, I just got lazy at the end.

So I hoped you found a little sense of humor in my babeh Avalon. If you didn't then...

FUDGE YOU

Just kidding, I'm horrible at anything funny. So hope to see you in the first chapter!

Follow my other account: -seriouslykidding

Follow my soul sister: __Inspiration4ever__

Vote, Comment, and FOLLOW!! I'd love to hear your feedback!

Never_Ending_Stars