Push n' Pull

"Bro, I'm telling you..." Cole said as he shot his last ball in training. "a girl's Twitter account is a bag full of clues."

"Man, I'm telling you

"Man, I'm telling you. I'm over her." Thirdy snapped as he shot is first three in his one-on-one game with Cole Micek.

"Dude, seems like you are not." Cole told him. "Alam kaya ng buong mundo ang pagpaparinigan niyo. Liking quotes and other shit? Dude, too obvious." and he shot a three. Thirdy was just mum. Busted.

An afternoon of the same day at the Eliazo dorm lobby, a Bea taking a nap in front of her laptop is seen.

"Hoy, tulog ka na naman." Maddie said as she prodded her to wake up.

"Grabe naman 'to." answered Bea as she fixed herself. "I was awake the entire evening kaya."
Of course she was. She had a paper to finish by tomorrow and she's not half way through it. Of course she has to be awake till morning.

"Nilike ni Thirdy yung Fit n' Right teaser. Did you know?" Maddie stated as she was scrolling her phone.

"Nope, I did not

"Nope, I did not." she answered, with her gaze fixed at her laptop.

"Ni-like nya din daw yung fanpage mo. Alam mo?" Maddie supplemented.

 Alam mo?" Maddie supplemented

"I didn't." Bea answered dryly, stood up and continued "Tsaka don't mention his name whenever I'm around, please." She looked at Maddie and started walking backwards while shooting love shots at her "I don't need that negativity in my life."

*thud*

"Negativity, huh?" Thirdy told the clumsy idiot who bumped him. "Ako? Negativity? To you?"

Bea couldn't say a thing. Shocked and caught off guard.

"Excuse you, sobrang positive mo kaya when we were still M.U." Thirdy continued.

Bea straightened up and said "Well, things changed. Excuse me." and flew off to her room.

"San ka pupunta?!" Maddie shouted at her.

"May kukunin lang!" Bea shouted back, disappearing in the dark corridor.

"Oh, Bea." Alyssa greeted but Bea just went straight ahead. "Anyare, dun? Hi Thirds!"

"Ewan ko sa kanya. Tinamaan ng pag-ibig." Maddie said scoffing.

"May pinabibigay si Kuya." Thirdy said, handing Alyssa the paper bag. "Nag luto kasi si Mama ng apple pie tas he wanted you to have some."

"Awee. Thank you! Ikaw pa talaga naghatid!" She said, getting the paper bag. "Tara?"

"Ay. Ate Ly, pwede mauna ka na muna? I have to talk to a crazy girl." Thirdy said and sat down in the lobby's sofa. Alyssa went off, leaving Thirdy and Maddie in the lobby.

"Umm, hi Maddie. Andyan ba si Bea?"said the guy holding flowers at the door.

"Hi Juanch. Nasa loob, may kinuha lang." Maddie said "Upo ka nalang muna." No other seat was available but the one beside the furious Thirdy. He did not know Bea had suitors. Yes, plural. Suitors. and this person is just one of them brave souls.

"Oy pare." He greeted Thirdy. He just nodded. Keeping fume from coming out of his nostrils.

"Mads, umalis naba si..." Bea shouted from the corridor. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" She exclaimed but changed moods saying "Oh, hi Juancho."

"Hi, Bei." he stood up and greeted. "For you." handing her the bouquet of flowers and chocolates.

"Oh, wow! Nice flowers!" she giddily told him "thank you Juancho!" She told him, smiling, acting cute and changing the tone of her voice. Weird.

Bea never said anything to her suitors except a simple and dry "thanks" and always declined every offer of a meal to each one of them. But this time, she gladly replied a longer statement! Weird. What could be her agenda? Thirdy's furious face explains it all.

"Dinner at 7pm?" Juancho asked directly.

Bea looking at the sides seeing Thirdy, she has to make him jealous! But she doesn't want to go on a date with this weirdo. "Think, Bea. Think!" she thought. No action has to be done by our actress when a 0%-patience-run Thirdy stood up and pulled her outside the dorm, pulling her until the side of the road.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TRYING. TO. DO." he firmly stated. This is the second time Bea has seen Thirdy this mad. The first time? When he saw Cole trying to make a move on his Bea.

"WHAT NOW?" she answered back.

Trying to keep himself calm, he asked "are you trying to make me jealous?"

Bea couldn't hide her smile said "are you?"

"OF COURSE I AM! FURIOUSLY JEALOUS FOR THAT MATTER!" he said with his voice raised. Thirdy, to stop the argument, just hugged his Bea in front of every student passing-by the Eliazo Hall.

The happy Bea just told him "Bati lang tayo. But, hindi tayo."

"You killed the vibe, my Bae." Thirdy said, scoffing in disbelief.

"Paghirapan mo." she said, giving him the flowers and chocolates she was holding. "Iniwan mo ko eh, so work hard to have me back."

"Psh. Easy. Akala hindi Ravena. Ilan ba kalaban ko sayo?" he said.

"5." she said walking past through him, flipping her hair. "Good luck, Ravena." and continued walking back to Eliazo leaving the dumfounded Thirdy.

"LIMA?!" he exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Made a one shot kasi medyo napaghahalataan na si Ferdinand sa Twitter.

Tell me your thoughts about this kasi parang mediocre work for me. hehehe

Anyhow, thanks! BeaRdy layaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!