Inside the World of Black Butler

"Ah, finally home!" I said as I jumped onto my bed. I lived in an apartment with my fellow black butler friends, I only recently moved here when I turned 21. Today had been a long day. We went to an anime convention and I cosplayed as Undertacker, one of my friends cosplayed as Aloise Trancy, and our other friend cosplayed as Grell Sutcliff.  We chased around every person that was dressed as Sebastien! Beside my bed was a bunch of new anime I bought and even though I have dozens of animes on my to-watch-list, I still decided to rewatch episodes of Black Butler. It was my favorite anime of all time. I gradually fell asleep still wearing my white t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

A ray of blinding sunlight shinned onto my face. I groaned not wanting to wake up yet and turned over. My arm hit something cold and hard. I realized I was lying on a hard surface. Wait, what? Didn't I fall asleep on my bed? I opened my eyes slightly, and immediately jolted up. I was sitting in a cold ally with stone pavement.

"Where are we?" We said as we stood up, looking around. We wondered out of the ally way and we found a notice board right outside. there was a poster with a wanted person on it. "Jack the Ripper?" I read the name on the wanted poster out loud to myself. "And the date is........1887!?" I gasped as I saw the date written on it. How could this be? What was happening? Just in case I was dreaming, I pinched my arm. "Ouch! That hurt!" So I wasn't dreaming.

I looked up at the sky and it was getting quite late so not many people were out on the street. Everyone was wearing Victorian era clothing. It confused me for a second then I saw all the people looking at us like we were some sort of weirdos, then I realized we still had our modern clothes on. It probably looked kinda strange and slutty to them. 

We sat down on a bench and started thinking. Jack the Ripper, 1887, Victorian? They all seemed quite familiar to me for some reason. "No way? That can't be!?" I said. Then my friends turned and looked at me and said, "What can't be?" Then I said, "We are in the world of black butler!" 

Then we thought we could go to the phantomhive manor but they might question why we knew where they lived. Then we thought we could go to the undertakers place and he could probably help us. 

We stood up and having decided our minds we started to walk towards the undertakers funeral parlor. We soon stopped having thought that we had no idea where we were or where the undertakers funeral parlor was. So we started to ask people if they knew where his place was. Then a guy with a mustache walked by so i want to ask him, "ummmm.....Do you know where the undertakers funeral parlor is?"

The guy looked at me up and down and smirked then said, "I know where that is follow me." Just when I was a bout to tell my friends he grabbed me and covered my mouth so that i couldn't scream he soon took me to an alley way and where no one could see us and pushed me and my wrists against a wall. Then he pushed his lips onto mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. Ew, I thought as he was doing it. I then bit his tongue as hard as I could until it bleed then he let go and I kicked him in the balls and ran as fast as I could and ran. 

I ran until I had caught up to my friends. Asking that man was certainly a bad move as we still had no idea where we were and I got molested.