Prolog

3rd POV

Mark was a shy boy in kindergarten, he wasn't a new kid, and he didn't really have any friends. He always played by himself, and the educator didn't know what to do with him.

One day, after almost a year of being alone, by himself. A new kid showed up.

All the kids had to introduce themselves, so Mark had to join.

"Hello, I'm Jackson Wang, the king!! I come from Hong Kong.. well that's what my parents say... Nice to meet you all" He bowed. In LA, people don't usually bow when they introduce themselves, so everyone thought of him differently.

When Mark had to introduce himself he simply said, "I'm Mark". Afterward, Mark left the other kids asking a hundred questions to Jackson about Hong Kong and his life in Asia.

~

"Stop!" A voice stopped Mark as he was playing by himself. He turned around, only to face the Wang boy... Jackson.

"What do you want?" Asked Mark, Jackson smiled at him.

"I want to be your friend" He responded smiling.

A/N

A little introduction to my future Markson story, you'll have to wait a bit, but this is my next Markson/Jark story!!! Get ready for more Markson!!!!! And I'll get started as soon as I'm done with my Ereri fanfiction. (And make sure to read it too ;) )