The Cruise Part 1

IouisisabottomHarry has always wanted to come home, surprise Louis with a treat, and then make love to him. Well... that never seems to work out. Not when you have Simon or Management on your tail all the time. Today would be different though. Today Harry would be taking Louis on the perfect vacation, non other than a cruise!
Harry walks through the front door, smiles when he sees his love, and gently kisses his lips.
"Hi love." Louis gushes in delight. Harry can't help but blush. He is wanting to tell Louis so bad, but his gushing love is too distracting.
"What?" Louis questions, narrowing his eyebrows and then pulling Harry close.
"N-nothing I just uh... I have some news."
Louis begins smiling even more, showing his laugh wrinkles which are just below his eyes.
"Oh my gosh Harry! Just tell me already!
Harry giggles softly as Louis puts his hands over his face, it is literally so cute.
"Alright, I booked us a cruise!"
Louis freezes. He doesn't talk, doesn't move, he isn't even breathing, for a moment.
"Lou, what is it?"
Harry questions and takes him in a hug. Louis grips him tightly and doesn't let go.
"N-nothing." Nothing....is wrong."
But there is something wrong. Something very wrong.
Harry soon walks in and Louis takes him into the livingroom, both of them watching T.V, this is what they normally do. Management just had them to do something casual. Watch T.V, eat a simple dinner, maybe even play a silly little game like Go Fish. Anything but sleep together, because that cause problems. With the media, publicity, fortune. You know, blah, blah, blah. Yack, Yack, Yack.
Louis scoots closer. Each time Harry giggled. He knew Harry liked being cuddled. He was so close to Harry now, that they were touching noses.
"Lou...what are you..."
He tries to speak but his thoughts are taken away. The most beautiful man is now sitting upon his lap. "Lou... you-gosh-you're so beautiful."
Louis blushes and caresses Harry's cheek with the pad of his thumb. The truth is he finds Harry just as beautiful if not more.
"I'm not the beautiful one here, goofy." You are."
Boy that had Harry blushing. He was blushing so much that it felt as if the world was on fire. He felt Louis put a stand of hair behind his ear and smiled.
"Thank you, precious." He says with a dimpled grin. His idea comes to play then. He doesn't want to wait until the weekend. Hell, he doesn't even want to wait until tomorrow. He wants Louis to get on a boat. Right now.