The Rules

»THE ®ULES«
-
»

Suggest you check out my latest work, if curious of my abilities. Of course, I got better at time, so my latest will definitely have a better quality than my first covers ;)«

(Don't comment your request(!)I will forget, and you will not end up with a cover, message the information)

The are pretty darn simple, first of you obviously got to inform me of the fact that you want a cover of me. Which I gladly will make, but first a couple of rules/notes.

1. Be nice, don't be rude and don't be demanding a cover, because I will make it with so much fun and love and remember: I will gladly change anything or remake the whole cover if you don't like it (!)

2. Tell me what you want on the cover, the title, your own name, which photo or what character.

3. Tell me what kind of style you want, you like the cartoon style or the black and white kind of fibe? Tell me and I will gladly process it in the cover.

4. Tell me that you want a cover by messaging I will get back with you :) (!)

Payment:

1. I will be adding my name as creator of the graphics, if you mind that, look for someone else :)

2. Permanent follow.

3. Name be mentioned in description of the book.

First I never did a payment but, true the fact people tend to be very unappreciated and rude, but I still want to continue the cover making, I'd like this in return ;)