ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Okay. Ready for this? Be ready to get your mind BLOWN.
--------------------------------

JZ, Beyoncé, and Lady Gaga all have 'e's in their name.
U
J-ZEE, Lad-EE Gaga, B-EEyoncé, Nikk-EE Minaj, Mil-EEy Cyrus, Kim Kardash-EEan, Kony-EE West, right? Well.

Illuminati? Illumi-Not-E? That's what they want you to think.

THEY'RE HIDING FROM US.

The Illuminati are seen as leaders, the most powerful companies in our world. And is kids are already being forced to serve them, OH MY GOD. We go to school, and in school we have to obey....TEACHERS.

And when it comes to it, people associate teachers with apples. And why an apple?

Because Apple is one of the biggest companies in the world. AND THEIR IN ON IT! All of their Apple products start with an 'I'!

iPod, iPhone, IPad, or IRAQ! Some people say we went to war in Iraq for oil or money, but what if the REAL reason was to hide the secret?!

But how to track them?! TRIANGULATE, of course! Start with the Pyramids, for example! Us kids are taught that Pyramids are in Egypt. E-gypt.

And what other Pyramid does everyone learn about? The FOOD Pyramid. And if you think about Turkey, it's up and to the RIGHT of Egypt, EXACTLY where turkey would be on the Food Pyramid. In the MEATS SECTION.

And isn't it a coincidence that Saudi Arabia is shaped like the meat in cartoons! Even though it's pretty uncooked it could explain why the Red Sea is next to it! It could be the blood dripping down from the meat!

If we connect all three points, we have the first triangle! The triangle of the PYRAMIDS.

But the Illuminati isn't just represented by Pyramids-it's also represented by an eye. And eyes SEE! Like the Mediterranean Sea or Syria, or the RED SEA!

Connect them again and it's the triangle of eyes! And when you put the triangle of Pyramids and the triangle of Eyes together, you get the two triangle star! And the country that is in the middle of the star?

Israel.

And Israel's flag has the two triangle star on it!

The Illuminati......

Israel.

It's time you knew the truth.

Wake up, America.