Let's do it!

Chapter 1: Let's do it !

The students of Hope's Peak 78th class were all having a nice breakfast, talking among themselves about stuff. When suddenly, Leon Kuwata stood up, slammed his hand on the table to get everyone's attention and said, articulating two words:

"Laser... Tag!"

The first one to react was Mukuro who raised her head, stars in her eyes but still expressionless. Next were Naegi, Mondo and Yamada who raised their fists in the air with a 'WOOHOOO!!'. The rest just nodded and smiled or just sighed (Togami and Celeste).

"Wait a second!" shouted Ishimaru as he stood up, "We have homework! We can't distract ourselves with childish games like those!!"

"Come on Bro! You're always working! Some fun with your friends will be great."

"Yeah! I just found a laser game place not too far from the school! We can reserve the place for Saturday evening. I already planned on how to play!" explained the Ultimate Baseball Star.

"But-"

"Pleaaaaaase?" begged all people who were excited at the idea, Mukuro was just crossing her fingers and praying that he'll accept.

Ishimaru widen his eyes, embarrassed and after a long sigh he agreed, but only if they all work harder Sunday.

"Kirigiri-san, you're joining us too, right?" asked Naegi to his girlfriend next to him. She nodded in agreement, "What about you Togami-kun, Celes-san?"

"If everyone is going, I don't see why I should deprive myself of some entertainment." She giggled.

"Why I, the esteemed Byakuya Togami, should-"

"He's not coming..."

"What?! Oi! I never said that! I'll join you! So I can show you how perfect I am!"

"You reaaaally think you'd be better than Muku-Oneechan?" chuckled Junko, pointing at her sister who still had stars in her eyes.

"Tss. We'll see in the battlefield" he scoffed.

And just like that, the 78th class of Hope's Peak Academy were going to play Laser Game Saturday evening.

------------------

Saturday evening

All sixteen students were at the laser game that Leon reserved. Everyone had to pay their stay but it was clear that they will have a lot of fun. But someone had a pretty serious face.

"Hmm..."

"Chihiro? What's wrong?" asked Asahina, walking closer to the little girl.

"I was thinking of reprogramming the laser guns and armor. To change the 'game mode': Instead of a score based, I can reprogram for a life stock mode! To make the games shorter and more thrilling!" the programmer beamed with excitement.

"That's a GREAT idea!!" exclaimed Mondo patting Chihiro's head, "Please do it!!"

Togami had to pay more to allow the little programmer to reprogram the settings since it's prohibited to do so. Once everything was set, it was time to think about how to play, teams? Everyone for themselves?

"Anyway, the team with Mukuro in it will certainly win." Hagakure sighed, adjusting his armor.

"Not necessarily, I'm sure that if the boys are all together, she doesn't stand a chance." The biker said, gun in hand.