One Day on a Winter Season

ONE DAY ON A WINTER SEASON

Originally written and published by iLoveMcFLoat. All rights reserved 2013.

A/N: Activity po namin ito sa English e. Kaso positive yung feedbacks ng kaklase ko, kaya naisip kong ipost. Sana maappreciate niyo. :"> Isang oras ko to sinulat.

--

What's new about the kids throwing snowballs at each other? The blurring view of the windows and the tea that keeps me warm for the last ten minutes are all that winter season gives me. The cold wind brushing through the skin my sweater wasn't able to cover makes me miss him more; how his hugs keep me warm more than the tea does.

I still remember how we spend our winter days, he'll hug me and tell me he loves me. I miss how we cuddle because the weather makes us sleepy, he'll make tea for the both of us, then we'll grab our sweaters and make a snowman or throw snowballs at each other.

I stood up as soon as I finished my cup of tea then I quickly grabbed my sweater and went out for a stroll.

I sat on the bench where we first met and where we had our first conversation. Every afternoon, we talk here until our hearts dance in the same rhythm. Here, we built our dreams, said we're forever but now he's gone; just how the spring melts the lingering snow the winter left.

As I was remimiscing, a guy sat beside me.

"So you're still sitting here?" Shocked with what the stranger said, I looked at his face and met his gaze. Here he is, smiling at me, melting my heart again.

"Finally, we sat here again. So, how's life dear? I missed you."

I'm here again, talking to the stranger who owns my heart and yes, he's back just as what my heart was telling me. Yes, we're talking again and our hearts are in the same rhythm again.

Because even if spring replaces winter, winter will make its way back again, you just have to wait for the season.