how YOU doin'?

Hello all!

Hello all!

Welcome to Unique Faceclaims, my attempt to bring some diversity and creativity into the cast lists that appear on oh so many stories (I'm looking at you Holland Roden, Francisco Lachowski and Nina Dobrev)

So, before we get started I just wanted to briefly map out what this is for ya'll who don't know because the first time I heard 'faceclaim' on this site I was just like wut but then I finally got my shit together and found out what it is.

Basically, a 'faceclaim' is just an actor/actress/model/celebrity anybody really who is the face of your character. A 'POC faceclaim' is a person of color faceclaim, which goes the same for 'WOC' (women of color)

Okeyy so most of you are probably like yeahh duh just get on with it already...

SORRY

Anyway, I will be posting a bunch of different people that I rarely see on this site, and I really think they deserve some recognition.

Also, if you have a character in mind but can't seem to find the right person for it and have looked through all of the people I have already posted, then please feel free to request on HERE. If it is not commented on this chapter, then I will not accept.

Things that help me for requests:

Age Range / Hair Color / Eye Color / Ethnicity / Gender

Thank you and enjoy! ❤