The In-Law [Coming Soon]

PROLOGUE

"Baby, don't get so down on yourself, your new boss is always going to throw tough skin to prove the upper hand. She’s probably a little fragile woman, who has a lack of good wood in her life." Junior chuckled as he slipped his muscular dark chocolate brown thigh into his Sean John boxer’s briefs. The
waist band caressed his cuts that stopped right at the very edge of his six pack.

"No I'm telling you Junior, this woman has to be born from Satin.” Gabby whined as she covers her face with her exfoliating face mask. “I mean as soon as she walked in she started an argument with one of our sweetest most kindhearted RN’s in our division, Katie over a simple mistake."

"Well what was the mistake?" He asked as he watched his wife bright honey suckle blonde hair swiftly bounce as she scrubbed her face. He admired her petite frame and how easy it was for her to maintain her natural beauty.

"Well , Katie left a patience’s room as soon as “Ms. Boss queen of bitches” walks in and greets her generously with an open smile and a gloved hand-" She begun in a tactful tone.

Junior bites down on his knuckle and hiss as if in pain by the mistake made by Katie. Junior Wasn’t carrier of OCD (Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder) but damn near close being an PH.D General physician. He made sure his whole floor including his office was spotless at every second in every corner.

"I mean , c'mon baby, that's disgusting! You know you’re supposed to stay sanitized at all times! And have the nerves to reach out a filthy used glove for a handshake!?" He almost shouts in enthusiasm as he scrunched his face, causing his goatee to touch his nose.

"Wow. .you know what you almost sound just like her for a second there." Gabby says as she shifts her greenish hazel eyes to him.

"Well just be glad I'm not your boss, outside this here Castle." Junior says in a comical remark.  as approach her curvaceous frame from behind, he wraps his thick and strong arms around lean waist and caresses her voluptuous pale thighs.

"Yeah, you think you’re the boss... But remember I'm the queen of this castle!” She seductively whispers as she twist her neck slightly and reaches up to his thick brown lips and paste a heartwarming kiss .

Gabby bites down gently and slowly on his juicy bottom lip. Her nose touches his, rubbing off a smudge of her passion fruit exfoliating mask.

“mmm, smells good.” Junior Growls as he inhales the scent of the fruity mask. He sticks his tongue out to taste a bit from her rosy cheek.

“Eww that’s nasty!” He scuffs as he rushes to the sink to wash out the disgusting taste from his mouth.

“Well, no one said it was edible.” She giggled as she steps beside him at her “her sink” and wash the mask off with Luke warm water.

Junior smirks and smacks at Gabby’s firm but decent size ass. She flinch splashing water onto her gown.

“JUNIOR!” Gabby scorns as she takes off the gown. Junior is more amused; not by the gesture but by her perky cups. He keeps a keen eye on her exquisite breast.

“Baby we ain’t really bless all the rooms with our tender loving yet.” Junior exclaims as he reveal a perfect curve smile and tug at her erect nipples through her thin lace bra.

Junior, pulls Gaby into their California king bed and makes passionate love to her hard worked body almost like the first time they made love and cuddle deeply under warm sweaty skin.

Junior and gabby met literally at fates whims. Junior was just leaving school and moving out of his dorm, finally finished with his doctoral degree, while Gabby was just a freshman accepted to Spellman College for her LPN and ready to explore her new campus before actual classes started.