1

hey people I'm not continueing my other ones because i don't like them and i have no idea where I'm going with it.. I'm going on holiday and won't have internet so won't be posting any parts then but will be writing the parts, so when i get back will be uploading frequently.. thanks for reading //////

He woke up in a dark lonely street.. Seeing nothing but dark streets, lonely building and stars in the sky. He's never seen this place before, or heard of it.

He peeled his watery eyes open, no recognition of what had happened or where he was. The gloominess of the night was scary, but Dan was used to the dark.

A tall figure emerged from the night, to far away to see anything. Dan was scared and alone, he didn't know what to do.. He couldn't do anything.

"How did you get here" a raspy, low but calming voice said coming from the back abyss.

He started getting closer and closer, his facial features becoming clear to Dan. He finally got close enough to see, but it was still dark.

He has piercing blue eyes that shon through Dan like the sun on a summers day, his Raven black hair and nerdy glasses was enough to make anyone melt.. He seemed normal enough to talk to. But he seemed different from everyone else.. Just one thing... He's human.

He spoke and spoke about himself, everything, but Dan wouldn't say a word, he was afraid and alone, like he had been for a long time.

He suddenly jolted up.

"We have to hide" he said quietly.

He pulled Dan's hand to pull him into a dark corner, that was cold and wet.

Tall, scaley skinned figures came in a herd of 20 charging through the night, patrollin for new humans.

Their fish like completion made they strange.

"Who are they" Dan tried to say but couldn't finish as the dark haired man covers his cold, pale hands over Dan's mouth.

"The Martians".