Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Aqua Ocean Wave Toilet Paper Whale Kitty Waters Turtle Blue Jackson! I'm fifteen years old. And a daughter of Poseidon!

It all started when I woke up.

It was 9:00 when my 300000000000 dollr alarm clock went off. UGH. I threw it agenst the wall where is broke into a million peices. It immediately started to fix itself.

I got out of bed and put on the first thing I saw. I wore a 30000 dollar green and blue shirt with sparkles. It said in yellow letters "I'm prettier than you." It really fit me.

Gods, I'm ugly.

I put on some really cheap jeans which were only 7000000 dollars. They made my body look slender and hot.

Why was I so ugly?

After that, it was time for some makeup. I don't put on much, since I'm a TOTAL tomboy. First, I started off with some Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara, which really highlighted my blue orbs.

Then, I put on some lipstick. I decided to go with Guerlain's KissKiss Gold and Diamonds. It was 62000 dollars! WE'RE SO POOR!😭

I put my long, flowing blonde hair up and slipped on a pair of Harry Winston Ruby Heels. My step dad, Gale Stupidio, bought them for me. HE HATES ME!😭😭😭😭

I went downstairs where my dad was waiting on me. "Honey, i made your some breakfast!" On the table was a bunch of food. There were pancakes, bacon, waffles, and lots of other stuff I can't name.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WE'RE SO POOR, EVEN KIDS IN AFRICA EAT MORE THAN US!"

I ran outside as I was about too be late for my limo. I had barely been able to get it, since I only get 90000 dollars a day.

When I entered my cool limo, I texted my bestie Scarlet Dementia Darknes's Raven Death Blackness Di Angelo.

Me: Hey. U coming?
Scarlet: Yeah. GUESS WHAT? I GREW FROM A SIZE 0 TO A SIZE 1! I'M SOOOOO FAT!1!!!1!1!!!!😭😭😭😭
Me: Calm down, gurl! Ill hlp u at scool, K?
Scarlet: k.

When I got there, everyone started at me. WHY AM I SO HIDEOUS? Then a bunch of guys came over and we're saying that they luved me and wanted 2 go out with me! THEY ALL HATE ME!!1!!11!!!1!!

I yelled out to my bestie Scarlet and she came over even though she was on the other side of the school. We started talking about who was cute in the school. When suddenly, this HUGE GIANT DOG THINGY ATTACKED US! Then, get this! A boy with black hair, black clothes, and black hair just appeered outa nowhere! He took out a sword thing and stabbed the doggy thing! The doggy turned into dust and disappeared. The cute boy turned to us.

"Hey, I'm Nico Di Angelo. You too are demigods. That was a hellhound. You gotta go two camp with me so you'll be safe!"

"K."

I took his hand and we all disappeared and appeared in some weird camp! As soon as we arrived, we both fainted cus we be scared.

So.... that was terrible. .

Anyways, PEACE!

~Daughter of Hecate, signing out