Normal?

My brother left me a few months ago to let me have a normal life. It's not a bad thing, I needed to be a person for once. Okay, I'm Amelia Harris, and Castiel is my brother. My brother is an angel of the Lord, and he's definitely never in a hurry to see me in my hometown. Only if my town is in danger, then he poofs right to my house first. Then he goes and tells me to go warn all the town's people. Only a few people listen each time, and it's getting to be a problem.

"Okay, Ceara, it's not that bad. I don't hate my brother or anything." I say to my friend, who I met only a few weeks earlier. She nods.

"I'm just concerned about you. You seem to be in a bigger slump than when I last saw you. And where on Earth WERE you?" Ceara asks, clearly concerned.

"I was out on a walk."

"For a whole WEEK? Yeah, some walk."

"Ceara, I tend to take really long walks."

"Walks that take a whole week and worry your only friend immensely? Sure, I totally believe you."

"You're not my only friend. Plus, I walked to my friend's house."

"Oh yeah? What's your friend's name?"

"His name is Bobby."

"Oh, right. That dumb old dude that dropped you off here in the first place."

"He is not dumb. Whatever, if you wanna be that way." I start to walk off.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm so done with your crap.  If you don't want my help, I won't supply it." I stop dead in my tracks. I turn around and stare at her.

"It's not like you were helping me anyway."

"Oh, but more than you've ever done."

"How would you know? Your eyes are constantly on that dumb phone."

"Because I'm more modern than you, now it's a crime?"

"Yeah, you wouldn't even notice if someone killed a person right next to you."

"Yes I would."

"No, Ceara, you wouldn't. You're OBSESSED. You wouldn't even notice if YOU got killed!" I hear a whoosh and turn around while Ceara stares at her phone some more. Then I gasp in surprise.

"CASSY!" I shout running up to him and hugging him