Can I Call You Daddy?

"So, tell me something I don't know about you."
Memo looked at me and laughed a little, "like what?"
I thought about it. I really don't know. We talk so much we eventually just ran out of things to talk about. Which made everything between us a lot more awkward because we both liked each other.
We just can't actually date or anything.
He was 19 and I was 15.
"I don't know... just something I don't know."
"Oka, Sierra."
I love the way he says my name. It honestly kind of turns me on.
When he says it he rolls the r's and it just sounds so sexy.
"I have a thigh fetish."
"A thigh fetish. Nice."
"Oka your turn." He said before I could say anything else.
"To tell you my fetishes or just anything?"
"Uhmm... tell me your fetishes and kinks."
I could tell I was blushing really bad. I was secretly a really kinky person.
"Oka well I have a lot of them... male dominance, punishments, bondage... and I have a major daddy kink." I looked at him and could tell he was trying not to laugh.
"Well I never would have expected you of all people to be such a sex freak."
"Well," I replied, not knowing what else to say. Not many people knew these things about me.
"It's actually pretty hot," he smirked.
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes.
When we finally made eye contact, I was done trying to avoid my feelings for him. I crawled over to him and kissed him one quick time. Then pulled back to see how he would react.
Before I could even look at his face, he had pulled me back to him and was kissing me. I climbed on to his lap, and was now straddling it.
He pushed me on to my back, the floor was cold but I didn't really care. Now he was above me, with my legs wrapped around him.
He stopped kissing my lips long enough to kiss and bite my neck a little then went back to my lips.
I could feel his dick hardening against my thigh.
He kissed down my neck and tugged at the bottom of my shirt.
I leaned forward so he could pull it off.
When it was off, leaving me in just my bra and pants, he went back to my neck and bit it, which earned a moan from me.
Then he kissed down my chest and tummy to the waist of my pants.
He kissed right above it then looked up at my face.
He kept his eyes attached to mine while he undid my pants and slid his hand in them.
He rubbed me through my underwear, still watching me.
Then, he put his hand into my underwear and slipped two fingers inside me.
It was so sudden it made me gasp. I moaned as he continued to finger me.
He brought his lips to my ear, and bit my neck, right below it then he whispered, "moan for daddy."
Then he slipped a third finger in and I moaned loud and dug my nails into his shoulder and back.
"Do you like when daddy plays with your pussy?"
I nodded, in to much ecstasy to speak.
He stopped and pulled his hand out of my pants.
He flipped me over onto my tummy and brought a hard slap down onto my ass.
"When daddy asks you a question, he expects a verbal answer.
So let's try this again."
He grabbed my hair and pulled me up to where I was on my knees, my back pressed against his front.
He slid his hand down my tummy and into my pants again. He didn't start slowly, he just pushed three fingers into me and started again.
"Do you like when daddy plays with your pussy?"
I grabbed his arm and dug my nails into it.
"Yes, daddy." My voice cracked when I realized I was so close.
I tried to push myself down harder onto his fingers, wanting them to go faster, and deeper, and harder.
He noticed I was getting close and stopped.
I whined and scratched his arm.
He grabbed my boob with his other hand.
"You want me to keep going?"
I nodded.
He slapped me in the face.
"Yes, daddy," I corrected.
"Then beg. Beg me to keep going. Beg me to let you cum."
"Please, daddy... keep going."
"What do you want daddy to do?"
"Play with my pussy daddy." I whined.
He slipped his fingers back in and let me finish.
When I was finished, he turned me around and made me look at him. While I was watching, he licked the three fingers he had inside of me.
"Maybe next time I can use my tongue?"
"Maybe," I smiled.
Wait... what just happened?
"What do you mean?"
"Did I say that out loud?"
"Yes," he laughed, "what did you mean Hun?"
"What if you were caught? I don't want to get you in trouble."
"I won't." He kissed my forehead and squeezed my ass.
"You don't know that."
"Look we both wanted that... and I could tell you enjoyed it. Calm down, I know you've been wanting this to happen for a while."
He was right. As long as we're smart about this it will be fine. I mean we didn't fuck, so he can't get in trouble anyway... right?
"You're right. So... want to watch a scary movie? My parents shouldn't be home until at least nine." I looked at my phone, it was six.
"Sure."
I put my shirt on and he stood up and grabbed my hand.
We went to my bedroom and he layed down on my bed while I put on the movie. When it was on I layed down on the bed next to him but I guess he wanted me closer because he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He didn't let me go once while we watched Saw IV. Well not until I heard a vehicle in our driveway. That was definitely my mother's car. I jumped up and opened the window, "you need to go now."
"I know. He climbed out of the window and turned back to kiss my forehead but I grabbed his face and kissed him, it was a long kiss, and it was risky. But I didn't want to let go of him, and I don't think I planned on it. Until he pulled away.
"Text me, oka?"
"Oka," he raised his eyebrows like I'd said something wrong.
I rolled my eyes, "oka daddy?"
I heard the front door open and he ran to the road.
I slid my window back down as quietly as I could and layed back down on the bed. I looked at my phone, 6:30... they're way early.