When A Man Fell In Love With A Man

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Jagiya (Jagiya means "babe" in Korean), I'll wait for you outside and please be in a hurry we're gonna be late for my parents wedding silver anniversary celebration", - Baekhyun

"Yes, jagiya. I'll just go upstairs to get my gift for your parents", Mary Kate said. Baekhyun waited inside his car and he kept on checking his wrist watch because they are almost late and it's because of Mary Kate but Baekhyun doesn't want to blame his girl friend because he loves her so much. Finally, Mary Kate arrived so Baekhyun start the car engine and departed.

They were on a road and Baekhyun was driving. It's already 6:56pm so Baekhyun was really in a hurry driving at the road. The location of Baekhyun's parents wedding silver anniversary celebration is at a resort and the road they are passing by was near somewhere on a mountain place and cliffs. Mary Kate was already used to Baekhyun driving really fast even though she scold Baekhyun for how many times but he still never listen to her.

"Can you slow down a little bit? We are on a road where cliffs are near. It's dangerous and it looks like it's going to rain", Mary Kate said when the rain started to pour.

Baekhyun slowed down but when he is about to step on the brake, a big trailer truck who was also in hurry driving slipped on the road causing the truck to drive left to right until the truck kept on bumping Baekhyun's car. Mary Kate was holding on the holding bar of her side door. Baekhyun kept on driving just to get away from the truck that was bumping on his car but the trailer truck driver can't control his truck when the truck bumped Baekhyun's car again. The impact was so strong that made Baekhyun's car fell near the road cliff. Baekhyun's car turned around for like 6 times until a tree blocked his car for falling.

The car was upside down while Baekhyun and Mary Kate are both unconscious. Baekhyun opened his eyes, he was wounded with a little blood on his head but still he can move but when he turn on his right he saw his girl friend Mary Kate.

"Jagiya? Jagiya? Mary Kate!", Baekhyun saw Mary Kate full of blood on her head. Baekhyun can't get out of his seat because his seatbelt was stuck. He was crying trying to wake Mary Kate but she won't. Since he's also wounded and injured, he also lost his consciousness. The next day, Baekhyun woke up on a hospital bed. He saw himself with a small bandage on his head and a dextrose. He also saw his parents near him.

"Mom, dad where's Mary Kate?", Baekhyun's parents expression was a little blank.

"Where's Mary Kate?!", - Baekhyun

"Baekhyun, Mary Kate is in a coma. Her parents transferred her in a different hospital because her parents doesn't like to see you anymore. They told us that you should stay away from Mary Kate, I'm sorry", Baekhyun's mom told him. Baekhyun cried because he is blaming himself of what happened to Mary Kate.

After a week of staying in the hospital, Baekhyun asked some information from Mary Kate's friends where hospital was Mary Kate staying. One of Baekhyun and Mary Kate's close friend Kris helped Baekhyun. They were at the hospital where Mary Kate was staying. Secretly, while Mary Kate's parents were gone, Baekhyun got a chance to visit Mary Kate. Visitors are not allowed to enter the room where Mary Kate was lying on her hospital bed. Baekhyun saw from the glass window Mary Kate and he can't imagine seeing Mary Kate like that. Mary Kate has a lot of bruises and wounds, she has a big bandage on his head and their were a lot of wires connected to her.

"The doctor said they don't know when Mary Kate will wake up. They also said that the wires that are all connected to her is the only thing that can make her live", Kris said. Baekhyun just cried of what Kris just told him. Baekhyun ran away running upstairs of the hospital until he arrived to the highest part of the hospital which is the rooftop. Baekhyun was slowly walking to the edge of the building with his closed and teary eyes.