Shreddies

"Phil, you left your socks on the table again!" Dan said as he walked in with a box of Shreddies. Dans walks into Phil's room holding Phils socks in his hands and seeing Phil on his bed. However, there was something extremely wrong about this situation. Phil was wearing matching socks!
"Phil! You little shat, what do you think you are doing wearing those matching socks! You are going to pay for this...."
"I'm so sorry Danny Bell, I'll never do it again. Please forgive me!" Phil said to Dan.
Dan shook his head than takes Phils dirty socks and fills them with Shreddies. Phil gulps nervously as Dans approaching him.
"Dan you are overreacting! I promise I'll never wear matching socks again!" Phil was nervous for what was soon to come. Dan just shakes his head in disappointment then took the sock full of Shreddies and put in down Phils pants. He rubbed the sock full of Shreddies against Phils ding dong.
"OW DAN MY DING DONG!!!" Phil screamed as he felt the Shreddies crumble against his dingle berry. Dan tackles Phil. Suddenly an old lady walks into the room, it's Delia Smith! Accompanying her was her best friend, THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! Dan freezes in place and turns his head to the elderly women.
"Stop! I invented the Shreddies and this is not what they were made for!" Delia shouted.
"I'm so sorry, I was just teaching Phil a lesson not to wear matching socks in England because it's a sin these days."
"Well no problem little Danny Bell, here are some mismatch socks right here!" She said as she let out a mighty satisfying fart that later brought a pair of mismatch socks out of her wrinkly butthole.
"Thanks little queen would you like to stay for some tea and crumpets?" Phil asked the Queen.
"No Philly, I have to find more sinners like you who have made the same mistake." The Queen pronounced. Dan took the sock full of Shreddies out of Phils boxers and looked up at Phil. "So do you want some Shreddies for breakfast?"

{Co-written by my friend Srija.}