1

I wake up to Clint shaking my shoulder. I growl and turn over.

Clint says,"Come on, Ava."

I murmur,"Five more minutes."

He says,"Ava, if you don't get out of bed, I'm gonna get Steve."

I sit up at the mention of Cap's name. I shove Clint out of my way and head into the bathroom. I get in the shower and wash up. I get out and get dressed in a black leather jumpsuit with a black skirt on the back and my black knee high boots. I blow dry my hair and it falls in curls down my back. I do my makeup and Clint is there when I walk out of the bathroom holding my leather jacket. I shrug it in as we walk downstairs.

I say,"There better be a good reason you're waking me up."

Clint holds out a Starbucks cup and says,"Fury wants you."

I take it and say,"This better be good."

Clint nods and I follow him out of the house. I see a helicarrier floating above my yard and Clint gets his bow out. I jump on his back as he notches the arrow and fires. Soon we are tugged upwards towards the helicarrier and Steve is there. He helps us up and I walk off as I see Nick.

I say,"There better be a good reason why you're getting me on my day off, Nick."

Nick says,"Calm down, Barton. There is."

Maria appears and she hands me a bag. I open it and find a very beautiful dark red dress.

I ask,"You got me on my day off for a dress ?"

Nick says,"You have a mission. Maria will tell you all about it. You will only report to me. You will not tell Clint or anyone else on the team about your mission. I will just say that you are being trained to become an officer like Maria."

I nod and say,"Sir yes sir."

I follow Maria as we walk across the helicarrier. She shoves me into a room and I change quickly. She types on her phone something and then turns it to me.

It reads: S.H.I.E.L.D is compromised. Ears are everywhere. Your mission is to find the Winter Soldier and find his weakness. Don't trust anyone.

I say,"Aww that's such a cute pic of puppies kissing."

She smiles and says,"They're adorable."

She erases it and I nod at her that I've got it. We head out of the room and I follow her.

She says,"Your mission is with Steve."

I smile and ask,"What are we doing?"

Steve says,"We're going on a date."

I turn to find him in a suit and say,"Holy shit, Rodgers."

He says,"Language."

I smirk and say,"Let's go. We're taking your bike."

I take his hand and drag him towards the hangar where his bike is and we get on. The helicarrier touches down and we speed off of it. I wrap my arms around Steve as he speeds up the bike.

We head to a restaurant and i quickly do surveillance. Steve and I get shown to a table and he looks at me.

He smirks and I put on a Scottish lilt as I ask,"Wha are yoo smirkin aboot?"

He says,"Hard to believe you're related to Clint."

I smile and say,"I guess I'll be takin tha as a compliment."

He says,"Correct."

We get our orders taken and our target comes in.

I ask,"What's the goal?"