Oh help...

A/N: So uh yeah. I'm here. And Um this might not make sense so uh Enjoy. And thanks for following and reading this. And you'll probably be butt sore after this.Also I might put my oc's in. And its mainly Attack on Titan stuff so yeah. Also if you don't like swearing or homo stuff then leave please. Oh and Form is like a class before your first official class. Oh and i wont fix any spellign mistakes sorry :D.

Taniya Pov aka my oc pov

My feet were hurting at this point. I was puffed out. I have been running all morning. Why you ask? Well I'm certainly late for school. Shit.

I just got into the building when the bell rang. Shit shit shit I'm late for form if I'm late again I'll get put next to...to him. As quick as I could I ran upstairs of my school and I nearly fell in the process. I'm in year nine and my form teacher is strict with us being late and early. If I'm late I'll be put next to Armin Arlert aka my crush. I could see my form class just in front of me and 'BANG' i opened the door with a quick thrust of my arm. As i walked in my teacher spoke like I was a walking, talking and living, hell.         "Miss Famigino (pronounsed fa,ma,shi,no.) late again. This is your sixth time. You know what that means" oh crap no. "Miss Famigino next to Arlert." shit. "Yes Miss Parper." I walked over to the seat next to Armin and sat immediately. At least there's only five minutes left of form. "Hi I'm Armin nice to meet you" OK so I know what your thinking wait he's your crush how doesn't he know you. Well we don't talk but I know things. "O..oh Hi I'm Taniya. Nice to m..meet you too." I give him a brief smile and he smiles back. My cheeks instantly go red.

The Bell goes and  everyone is dismissed. My first class is art and I Love art so much its my life. So on my way there let me explain something. This school is like a kind of university or something. We have dorms here for year nines and higher. We stay here all year and over weekends and school breaks, we can go out and stuff, we still stay in the dorms though. Year sevens and eights have it easy. Ah here we are at my class. I go inside and sit in my seat. Sometimes the teachers mix classes with different year levels. Today the teacher mixed my class with year tens. This year ten class has my older adoptive brother Marco Bodt in it. I look over at Marco and smile wide at him. He smiles back with his freckles bouncing up as he smiles. I love Marco. He's the best brother anyone could have. Better than my oldest Brother Jackson Famigino. Marco is fun and caring while Jackson is strict and a bit mean. But all in all i love them both. Our teacher assigned us to make a drawing of anything so everyone immediately starts. I go over and sit next to Marco. "Hey bro whatcha drawing" i say quietly. "Oh Hi Taniya I'm going to be drawing a dog how about you?" he replies sweetly. "Oh the usual a cat in  my style of drawing." i reply. We start to draw instantly. After a while i look up and see this kid, who i guess is part of Marco's class, stare at us. I raise an eyebrow and he looks away. " Hey Marco who's that kid over there with the ash blonde hair"  "Oh that's Jean Kerstein. He's my friend." Ok his friend no wonder. He might just be looking out for Marco. "Hey Marco did you tell him you have any siblings" "Oh uh no." Thought so. He might think im hitting on Marco. I cant help but laugh "Hahahaha" Marco shoots me a questioning look. Everyone looks at me. "I'm sorry.. haha.. it's just that kid keeps staring at us and I think he's jelly" i say quietly to Marco. He shakes his head. "No he's probably just over protective" he chuckles a bit. "What ever you say Freckled Jesus." That was that and we continued on with the lesson. The bell rang and the teacher asked us to put our works on her desk. As we walked out of class Marco and i parted ways to out Dorms. I have an Hour of break before my next class. Which is English. Yay. Not.

A/N: Ok so this is the first chapter. Yay so long. My arm hurts uuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. All of you are probs butt hurt with confusion but hey. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed. Give meh feed back please. And picture is not mine. and the ships will come out eventually. Also I'll be changing povs each chapter. By my little fighters.