Introduction

A/N if someone wants to make me a cover I will love you.

Draco's POV

"Kovus! I'm going to find you!" I hear a giggle coming from behind the sofa. I walk up slowly, then jump out and yell "boo!" Kovus giggles again, and I giggle too. "My turn!"

"Okay!" He closes his eyes and begins to count as I run away, looking for a hiding place. I decide to go into the garden and climb up a tree.

After roughly fifteen minutes, he still hasn't found me. I hear parts of conversation; "Dad have you seen Draco?" Then calls of "Draco! I'm going to find you!" I stay as still as I can, trying not to make a sound.

Now, five more minutes later, I hear crying.

"Draco! Please come out! I'm really scared now where are you?" I immediately jump down and wrap my arms around the smaller boy.

"It's okay, Ko, I'm here. It's okay." He buries his head into my neck.

"I didn't know where you were. I thought you had run away from me."

"I would never do that, Ko! You're my mate. I wouldn't leave you!"

Everyone has a mate. Kovus and I were lucky, we found each other when we were only two. Some people have wait until adulthood before they find their mate. Ko and I have known each other for two years, and he's my best friend as well as my mate. I don't think I could stand it if I ever lost him.

~~one week later~~

"Draco!" My mother calls, panic in her voice.

"Coming mother!" I run down the stairs. "I'm reading to go see Ko now."

"I'm sorry, Dray," my mother says. Does that mean I don't get to go to Ko's house? "Kovus has been kidnapped."

Kovus POV

Me and Dad are in my room. Draco's going to come round any second now! There's a knock at the door, and Dad goes to answer it.

I hear a bang, and then yelling. I don't think that's Draco. A figure walks in. He has a long grey beard and a mischievous looking grin.

"Who a-are you?" I ask. Something about the man frightens me.

"My name is Albus Dumbledore. You don't have to be afraid of me, Harry."

"My name's not Harry."

"It is now. Obliviate." Then there's nothing but darkness.

A/N what do we think? I know this isn't 100% drarry, but Kovus is going to be Harry just with slightly different looks and a different name I promise!