Castiel

He smelled of something fresh. Something indescribable. Was it cleanliness? No, it was something beyond that, he thought. Something pure. Something concentrated.
He loved the way he smelled. He had become so used to it by now that his scent was a necessity. Something he couldn't go a day without.
It was the same for his touch. Or at least touching him. He craved his warmth. The touch that sent happy waves of a feeling he couldn't describe up his arms. The world was at peace when he touched him. Time stopped when they embraced. But it was too soon when it ended.
Castiel couldn't get his mind to drift farther from the thought of Dean. No matter how hard he tried, no matter what he did. He was always somewhere in the back of his mind. As soon as he began to forget him, there he was again.
This Thanksgiving break was irritating his soul. Castiel usually looked forward to this time of year. He loved the colors that adorned the trees. The taste and smell of the crisp autumn air. The sound of the leaves crunching under his step. His family coming together to feast. The one that lasted all week because of the surplus of leftovers. Even if they were a dysfunctional family, this was one of the few times a year where they were at peace with each other.

Dean