Your Butler Sebastian

You were being thrown against the walls,cut, and even raped by your alcoholic father.It has been a couple of years since your mom was murdered be a man with long,shiny red hair. You were with her but as you two were running from him, your mother hid you somewhere safe,unfortunately the man found her and killed her right in front of you. You try your best to stay quiet so that he wouldn't find you,and soon he left and you ran for the police station.
You tell the police everything you saw and led them to the scene of the crime but the body was gone....."Don't waste our time like this again,kid!"the officer yelled,"B-BUT I WASN'T LYING!"you screamed, but it was to late, the officer already left.

Friday 13,

You come home from school to see your father home early.drunk as always, he ran up to you and thew you against the wall."YOUR FAULT, BETH DIED CAUSE OF YOU!YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER!"he yelled."I did not kill her dad...your dru-" you say just when your father broke his beer bottle over your head. You fall to the floor holding you're head, and as soon as he was going to finish you off, You take out your pocketknife and slit his throat. James (your father) fell to down on both knees and held his neck, despretly trying to stop the bleeding, but then you finished the job when you kicked him onto his back and sat on his chest to prevent him from running. He tries to stop you by grabbing you hands but it was no use....he was drunk and week from his wounded neck that you ended up stabbing his eye, soon he bled out and stopped moving. You snapped out of it and when you noticed what you have done you tear up and ran off into the woods when you bumped in a rather handsome man that looked about your age, he wore a black tux and had nice black hair.You two talked about making a contract and a mark appeared on the side of your neck,and just then everything went dark and you passed out.

~~~~~~~~~
If a girl

~~~~~~~~~If a girl

IF your a boy