I don't love you, well i don't want to anyways. -revised

"Palmer honey can you please come down here." Vikki (aka my mother) called.

There must be people here because she never talks in her artificial sap voice unless there are. Normally I would pretend I didn't hear her but I was curious. It was nine pm on a Thursday night, meaning way too late for any normal visitor.

I slid down on the stair banister lading with a thud. I made my way over to the living room and saw a plump white haired man sitting on one of our sofas.

"So this is the one?" he asked studying me.

"Yes this is Palmer" my dad replied

"This is Palmer and she would like to know what the hell is going on. Please and thank you." I demanded.

"See, see what I mean this is how its like 24/7 except worse." my mother squealed like a four year old tattling on someone.

She disgusted me. She really does, in her way too short skirts, (if you didn't get the memo your old and no one wants to see that) painfully obvious botox, and pink sparkle high heels.

"Ok so Palmer, your parents because they love you (JOKE!) have signed you up for a special camp" the man said.

"What kind of camp?" I was to curious to even add in snide remarks.

"It's a camp for wealthy children that have been corrupted by their numerous privileges. In short our main goal is to make you a more enjoyable and "Down to earth person"."

He didn't just say that did he. Yes he did.

"Dow..n..down to...eaRTH!!! I'll show you down to earth your gunna be six feet under when I'm through with you!" I screamed and made a leap for that pompous, bloated, fat-ass of a man. My dad grabbed me just as I was about to land on the dude. I spun to my dad I could just as easily take my anger out on my dad.

"How can you do this to ME! If anyone needs a one way trip to the "Down to earth camp" its that manicured poodle you call your wife!" I was crying. Damit I hate it when I cry its like admitting that he has enough control over me to provoke emotion.

"Palmer apologize to your mother," he said grabbibg my shoulders and squeezing down so hard I knew I would have bruises there "Then go pack your bags and come back down you have 30 minutes"

"Or what you'll take away my friends, my room, my life, and send me to some stupid rehab center for way word children!! Oh wait, you already are!"

The two of us stood in a locked gaze for about five minutes.

"Fine if that's they way you want it then your mother and I will just pack for you." He said in his ice cold voice.

"Fine!" I screamed. I really did want to pack my old things, call my friends, and maybe make a fast break out my window. Though if I listened to him now it would be like he won this little war we where fighting and I hate losing.

I stomped out the door and slid into the limo parked in front of our house. I started to cry, but then I felt someone's eyes on me. It was a boy about my age, maybe a little older. He was really hot but he also had "Yes I've won the Worlds Biggest Jackass Trophy three times running" look.

"Awww, princess misses her pampered little life already." He said mockingly.

I threw a punch and hit him on the jaw. Ok yes that was a little dramatic but I'm on a roll, aren't I?

"What the hell!" he yelled.

"Don't you ever call me a Princess again." I said in a cold tight voice.

He called me a bitch well that was fine with me cause at least that was true. Then he turned away and blasted his ipod.

The window of the limo rolled down. We still hadn't left my house. It was Vikki.

"Oh, sweetheart I'm going to miss you so much!" she said. That is one thing I will always hate her for. The fact that she always put on the "World's Best Mom" act whenever there where other people watching. So when I got mad at her everyone would say," I'm sure mom didn't do that, she is just so nice I'm sure there's more to the story."

"If you really where gunna miss me you wouldn't send me away." I muttered still staring straight ahead. Then another person came to the window. My dad.

"We will miss you but you brought this upon yourself and it's your fault no one else's." He said and the two walked away. I started to cry again. I already knew they didn't love me but every time they proved me right I still felt betrayed. The boy looked over at me again this time somewhat sympathetically then his face went back to the arrogant jerk look.

The limo pulled away and the two of us sat plastered to opposite sides of the car, music blasting. After about the second hour of riding I fell asleep. The dream I had was kinda like a movie. I could see everything going on and the main character was me. I was standing in this crowd of people they where all talking to me trying to get my attention. I was on top of the world. Then a man cut through the crowd and everyone else disappeared.

"We both know that how ever many people like you, you'll always be a disappointment."

Then he vanished and I was alone. When I woke I was leaning into the chest of that dude in the car. I immediately pulled away and went to my side of the car. Great, a crappy ending to a crappy dream.

The guy woke up about an hour later and turned to me.

"What did you do?"

"Excuse me."

"I mean this camp we are going to. There are ten of us and we all screwed up so we have to all stay in the same house and work out our problems. So what is your "problem"."

"I don't have one!" his condescending voice was really pissing me off.

"Anger management" he mumbled.

"I DO NOT HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT!" I screamed. Ok maybe I do but I don't need some jerk who I don't know telling me that.

"Sure you don't."

"Well you can wipe that smug grin off your face because we both know that your just as screwed up as me."

He stiffened up in his seat and looked me straight in the eyes glaring.

"Don't ever call me screwed up, ever." And with that he turned back around and our little bonding experience was done with. We both went back to being completely silent for the rest of the trip.

Brandon's Perspective

So this is not how I thought I'd be spending my Thursday night. I'm here stuck in this car with this wiseass chick. To be perfectly honest this is not how I imagined her. She's kind of a legend. Everyone enrolled in Fresno prep schools knows her. She not only has a 4.0 GPA, is super rich, smoking hot (not that I care cause everyone forgot to mention she is a total bitch) but she is kick ass at every sport ever invented. I remember last year she took her teams to state in every sport she played: soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. She also sent four girls to the hospital. What a freak of nature, but I also heard that she's like a huge player, if you can imagine a chick being a player. She has had 12 boyfriends this semester and hasn't gone out with any of them for more than two weeks. Which is why I didn't expect to see this untouchable, tough girl bawling her eyes out, but hey I get what parents can do. God I totally get it.

*****************************************************************************************

Comment Please! and read part 2! comment if you want a part 3!