|| Pt. 1 ||

I scrunched my eyes at the bright light that was sipping through my closed eyelids. I felt weak and hungry.

I slowly started blinking, trying to open my eyes and see what's around me. Where am I?

I looked around. The room was impeccably clean yet gloomy. Only the sound of IV and monitors beeping and the clock ticking, lingering in the room. Then I realized, I was at the hospital.

I sat up on my bed. I looked at the clock. 10:35 am. Did I sleep that much?

Someone then opened the door. From her uniform, I can say she's a nurse.

"Oh. Jungkook-ssi. You're awake?" She said as she checked my vitals.

"Um. Why am I here?" I asked her politely.

"Oh. A girl brought you here last night. She said she saw you pass out in the middle of the street."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. She said she can't just leave you like that, especially in that heavy rain. And she came here this morning to settle your bill and left this for you." She said handing me a paper bag.

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

"My head hurts a little, but it's bearable."

"You might have bumped your head when you collapsed. Here." She said as she handed me a small paper.

"Make sure to drink that once every morning or when your head hurts."

"Okay. When can I go home?"

"You can go home anytime."

"Thank you." I said politely.

And with that she went out.

I quickly checked what was on the paper bag, and saw food inside, with clothes, a bottle of medicine and a note.

It read:

Hi there! I prepared this for you. Eat it when you wake up. Here's my phone number. Contact me when you leave the hospital.

010-2797-5588. Get well soon!

After eating, I drank the medicine then, I went to the bathroom to change into the clothes brought to me this morning. They fit me well and was just my style. I quickly saved her number into my phone.

After fixing the bed and my things, I left. After going out of the building, I then quickly grabbed my phone in my pocket to text her.

'Good Morning! Thanks for last night.'

I then pressed the send button. After that, I put my phone back to my pocket when it suddenly beeped. A text from her. She might have really waited for my text.

'Good Morning too. That's nice to hear. Your welcome. And don't forget to drink the medicine, for your headache.'

'You shouldn't have payed for the bill. I don't know how to thank you.'

'It's fine. No worries. Oh, I'm sorry. But I have to leave, I have to buy my school requirements. Maybe later?'

'Sure. Thanks.'

'Stop thanking me.'

'Okay. Sorry. Later then?'

'Sure thing. Bye. :)'