Part Unõ

I was walking home from the game store with my brand new game it was midnight so I had to get home soon but I walked at my own pace anyways... Not like I had parents to scold me just my aunt...

I had finally arrived home to, of course, my aunt waiting to scold me "Where were you?!" I looked at her sternly and said "out" And with that I went up to my room. Every since that day five years ago I've been alittle dead inside my dad left when I was two and my mom died in a crash as I said, five years ago. I closed the door and locked it and went to play my new game that was super exclusive so yeah. Suddenly I heard a crash downstairs and my aunt scream I ran downstairs and saw a man, my aunt, and glass shards. I immediately tackled the man down to the floor, and although I was pretty unaware of what was happening I did hear a loud BANG! And suddenly I felt nauseous and I felt a warm oozing liquid down my chest I fell on the floor unable to move... I heard another bang but I couldn't move. I then heard another crash of glass and sirens, I felt paramedics put me into the truck but I already had the feeling I was gonna die I sat there for the remaining minutes of my life and thought "Gee I get to find out what happens when you die. Yipee!"
And with that I drifted off to a sleep I'd never wake up from...