1%

Maddie

"Maddison Jillian Michaels, GET your ass up now!!"

"Jesus mami, I'm already up!!!!" I screamed to my mother.

It was 5:30 in the morning and it was the first day of junior year.

I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my closet and grabbed my clothes. Today my outfit would be a my nirvana crop top and acid washed high wasted shorts.

"Dylan are you catching a ride with me today or going with Johnson." I asked my brother as I walked into the kitchen tapping his arm.

"Nah I'm going with Nate today."

"Doesn't he go to Pasadena high."

"He transferred for his senior year, but he is going to be here in like 10, so I'm alright."

"Ok."

I grabed my car keys and slipped on my black vans

"Bye mami, love you."

"Love you to babyface." My mom called as I left the house and unlocked my camo green jeep.

I pulled into the school parking lot after locking my phone and park into my usual spot.

"Heyyyy Maddie, what's up!!"

Andrea(my baddest bitch in the world) said as she walked down the hallway and approached me at my locker.

"Guess who I heard was coming back to Omaha this semester!"

"Who?!"

"Me Baby girl." Said an almost recognizable voice from behind me.

I turn around to see the boy who broke my heart last summer. The boy in front of me was indeed Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

___________________________________

Hey welcome to a new book .......
Well bye
Nae👅👅👅💦💦💦